Sunless Tanner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite sunless tanner? I like Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Spray.
icon_smile.gif
It gives me a nice color and lasts a good while.

I like Clarins. It looks natural on me but I'm interested in trying the Neutrogena one.

I just bought one called Savage Bronze and its pretty good, and NOT ORANGEY. Its hard to find though I went to a couple of Sally's and finally I found one that was left. They also have the applicator mitt that keeps your hands from looky patchy afterwards.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What is your favorite sunless tanner? I like Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Spray.
icon_smile.gif
It gives me a nice color and lasts a good while.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What is your favorite sunless tanner? I like Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Spray.
icon_smile.gif
It gives me a nice color and lasts a good while. Love Tan Towels..The give my pastey self nice believeable color with out making it too obvious that I Q-t'd

Thanks allisong I was wondering about those. Thanks for the the other suggestions too everyone. I will have to give Savage Bronze and Diot a try also. I love my Neutrogena one the best so far, but I am always looking to try something new. I am always worried there is something even better out there. Crazy I know!!

Latest posts

Back