sunless tanners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or used the jan tana fast tan products. I just bought a bottle at Walmart. They do have a website that say they are used at competitions, etc. I will let you all know how it turns out. God Bless!!!

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Has anyone heard of or used the jan tana fast tan products. I just bought a bottle at Walmart. They do have a website that say they are used at competitions, etc. I will let you all know how it turns out. God Bless!!! Well, I used the jan tana sunless tanner and I love it. Doesn't stink and looks really natural. Also dries really quickly. Give it a try!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for the info pumpkin! As bad as it is... I'm more in a tanning bed or on the beach than I use self tanner. I hate the weird colors,the blotches & missed spots...
icon_wink.gif
But I want to start trying out some to keep a tan most of the year w/o tanning. I like the way I look with a tan than without.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks for the info pumpkin! As bad as it is... I'm more in a tanning bed or on the beach than I use self tanner. I hate the weird colors,the blotches & missed spots...
icon_wink.gif
But I want to start trying out some to keep a tan most of the year w/o tanning. I like the way I look with a tan than without.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks! You look like you have a really good tan, you are very beautiful as well. I would try the jan tana however cause tanning beds are really bad for your skin. A couple of years ago I went in one of those high powered viper beds. I got pretty burned on my chest. Anyway I ended up with a skin melanoma on my chest. Luckily lots of people prayed for me and it went away, but that was scary!!! It looked kind of red and got dry scaly patches on it, then it started to itch and burn and get bigger. God healed me of that, I haven't been in a tanning bed since. I do miss them though
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin You look like you have a really good tan, you are very beautiful as well. I would try the jan tana however cause tanning beds are really bad for your skin. A couple of years ago I went in one of those high powered viper beds. I got pretty burned on my chest. Anyway I ended up with a skin melanoma on my chest. Luckily lots of people prayed for me and it went away, but that was scary!!! It looked kind of red and got dry scaly patches on it, then it started to itch and burn and get bigger. God healed me of that, I haven't been in a tanning bed since. I do miss them though
icon_sad.gif
Oh wow! sorry to hear that! I try to be cautious with my skin - but sometimes the devil on my shoulder gets the best of me!
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back