Super Clothing Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.gfla.com/Catalog/category...j~&&ct=80&sm=1

All clothing at this site is only $5.00 - $7.00! Cheap!!

Not designer quality, but some cute stuff.

mutbanner41.gif

Looks cute (and in our current price range - boy, what buying a house takes outta ya)! Thanks for the link!
smile.gif

Congrats on the house! That is a dream of mine. We rent right now because Santa Barbara is so expensive. I can't wait to have my own home! Lucky you! Good job and happy house warming, Kage and Kagetta!

Originally Posted by Californian Congrats on the house! That is a dream of mine. We rent right now because Santa Barbara is so expensive. I can't wait to have my own home! Lucky you! Good job and happy house warming, Kage and Kagetta!

LOL - I love the new nicknames! Kagetta. Why didn't I think of that?
wink.gif

Thanks a bunch! We're enjoying the house - it' not new, but it's really nice. Sweet neighborhood and everything.
smile.gif

There are some neighborhoods that you drive down and you get a really good feeling. I love that! Usually there are lots of trees, a few kids, a few old folks, and many families. By the way, what does Temlyn stand for? ~ Calif.

Originally Posted by Californian There are some neighborhoods that you drive down and you get a really good feeling. I love that! Usually there are lots of trees, a few kids, a few old folks, and many families. By the way, what does Temlyn stand for?~ Calif.

That's the way this neighborhood is. We looked at many houses, and I liked about 2 others; Kage_ like none. Then one day, we drove down this street, pulled into a driveway, and I said "I love this neighborhood." You could hear kids playing (and not hoodlum-types like is other areas we looked at), and smell barbecues. But he said "No way" when he saw the house. As it turned out, our broker had pulled into the wrong driveway. So, we drove around the block, and I was busy looking at the fact sheet about the house, when we pulled in the driveway and I heard my hubby say "Wow." I looked up and repeated it after him. A huge tree in the front yard, a nice, "normal" house, nothing too out of the ordinary like some we had looked at. We knew that was it. It was the *one* house we agree on. Our next-door neighbor is a cop, and has a lovely family, and all the neighbors we've met so far are great - some young, some older (some have been here since this community was built 30 years ago!).
And...

Temlyn, my dear, is my middle name.
smile.gif
It was my great-grandmother's maiden name (or at least she changed it to that when she moved to the States). As a child I didn't like it, because all my friends had "cool" middle names, and there aren't many "Temlyns." I grew to love it as I got older, though, and now it is my pen name when I write articles and such. I even won a contest in college for having the most unique middle name!
smile.gif

~Julia Temlyn

I loved your post and like your middle name! I wond the contest in grammar school for the longest name since I have two middle names. The first one is Tyler and the second one is Lindsay. Your neighborhood is exactly what I am talking about when I say "good feeling." I live in a duplex in a nice neighborhood, but our neighbors like to parts A LOT... it's reminiscent of high school. They have a friend who comes over who likes to burp real loud by all the windows. One of our windows is right by the driveway and I have to listen to him burp up his drink of choice. This is the same guy who got so drunk he passed out in the bushes and was ticketed by a cop. Ok.. I went off on tangent again... Ooops. Congrats!! Really... when reading your neighborhood/house description, I was smiling. You should post a pic!

Originally Posted by Californian I loved your post and like your middle name! I wond the contest in grammar school for the longest name since I have two middle names. The first one is Tyler and the second one is Lindsay. Your neighborhood is exactly what I am talking about when I say "good feeling." I live in a duplex in a nice neighborhood, but our neighbors like to parts A LOT... it's reminiscent of high school. They have a friend who comes over who likes to burp real loud by all the windows. One of our windows is right by the driveway and I have to listen to him burp up his drink of choice. This is the same guy who got so drunk he passed out in the bushes and was ticketed by a cop.

Ok.. I went off on tangent again... Ooops.

Congrats!! Really... when reading your neighborhood/house description, I was smiling.

You should post a pic!

One more thing we have in common - contest winnings for our names!
icon_wink.gif

I'll pray that those partying neighbors move away soon. Too bad people like that have to ruin a perfectly nice community. That burping guy sounds *really* mature. LOL

Yeah.. sigh... and I used to think he was so cool and funny. Not any more. We have a lot in common, you and I.

Latest posts

Back