Quantcast

super low rise jeans

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Is it normal that when you buy super low rise jeans that you have to buy it 1 or 2 sizes bigger than your normal size? I'm scared i might be gaining weight, but all my old jeans still fit. Anyway, I bought a pair of Express super low rise jeans today (cetine), and i had to get them 2 sizes bigger.
I just want to know is that normal. Is it because it's so low on your waist, and that part is bigger? Im freaking out. Please please help!!!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I think it's normal because I had to do the same when I bought a pair of Express jeans that are low riders. It might be just that Express jean's sizes run smaller too. I almost didn't buy the pair because I was so mad that I had to buy a bigger size but they fit fine so I quit worrying about it.

Reaction score
I agree--Express jeans run small
their jeans are always tight on me. But I have Old Navy low-rise jeans that are my normal size. I also find that stretch jeans run bigger. If you buy jeans that are 100% cotton you usually need a bigger size since they might shrink.

If your old jeans still fit, I wouldn't worry about it. Every brand has different sizing, it's really annoying!

Reaction score
phew!! okay, thanks u guys. I feel a bit better now. I was so worried that i had to get 2 sizes up. Yikes!!! These are the express cetine. 100% cotton, non stretch. I guess i shouldnt worry too much then. hehe

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I agree--Express jeans run small
their jeans are always tight on me. But I have Old Navy low-rise jeans that are my normal size. I also find that stretch jeans run bigger. If you buy jeans that are 100% cotton you usually need a bigger size since they might shrink. If your old jeans still fit, I wouldn't worry about it. Every brand has different sizing, it's really annoying!

Reaction score
well my hips are very wide so when i by them realy low cut then i have to get them bigger. but i am not fat at all so enless you think your fat then i wouldnt worry about it

Latest posts