Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got superbox 6 and 7 today. Will be getting superbox 9 on Monday. Posted pics of SB 7 on spoiler thread

Hello,

This is my first post. Glad I found this forum...don't feel too alone being addicted to Memeboxes.

Thought I'd share what I got today.

Superbox 6 Anti-aging, Superbox 7 Banila Co. and Meme Hair & Body.

Don't think SB 7 has been posted yet, so I'll attach it here.

Not too impressed with this at first glance...five products: eyeliner, eyeshadow on a stick, BB cream, pore essence and some highlighting product with a built-in brush. Will have to test these out.
thank you for posting! Hope you enjoy your boxes. SuperBox 6 and the Hair & Body box are both pretty spectacular.

Is that a bb cream in the o&t box? so much love~ yay!  :wub:

Tonymoly one looks good too~ I'm so excited~

Can't wait to see what people got in the Snail Superbox. I regret waiting so long making up my mind on that one. I missed out, but I still want to know what was in it so I can check out some products.

MEMEBOX SB 5#

DSCN1065.JPG

MEMEBOX SB #7

DSCN1074.JPG

MEMEBOX BY BANILA CO.

DSCN1072.JPG

MEMEBOX  LB #3

DSCN1062.JPG

That Tonymoly box is ridiculously cute - I'm in love. Do they ever reissue the branded boxes?

Also, the Psy face mask is cracking me up.

I'm trying to wait until after my 3-month Glossy subscription expires to get my first Memebox, but you girls are making it awfully difficult! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That Tonymoly box is ridiculously cute - I'm in love. Do they ever reissue the branded boxes?

I'm trying to wait until after my 3-month Glossy subscription expires to get my first Memebox, but you girls are making it awfully difficult! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yea they might re-issue it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They've re-stocked etude house SB  before , twice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went and bought those TonyMoly Bunny Lip glosses on Amazon.  Way too cute!

The Tonymoly SB is currently available again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is a spoiler for the green tea box if anyone wants to know (SO HAPPY! I ordered this box thinking it would be in there)

http://us.memebox.com/memebox/superbox/superbox-111#.U3A5dvldV1B

SPOILER #1
RECIPE COSMETICS GREEN TEA CLEANSING OIL - $35

This organic cleansing oil is literally packed with real organic green tea leaf extracts and green tea oil which gently yet thoroughly removes makeup from the face as it soothes, moisturizes, and purifies the skin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a spoiler for the green tea box if anyone wants to know (SO HAPPY! I ordered this box thinking it would be in there)

http://us.memebox.com/memebox/superbox/superbox-111#.U3A5dvldV1B

SPOILER #1

RECIPE COSMETICS GREEN TEA CLEANSING OIL - $35

This organic cleansing oil is literally packed with real organic green tea leaf extracts and green tea oil which gently yet thoroughly removes makeup from the face as it soothes, moisturizes, and purifies the skin!
i agree and said on Facebook so happy this is in there box so the box contents i believe will be in there are right, i am listening to my brain and its telling the best boxes to buy.so happy to get this.

Latest posts

Back