Quantcast

swaps complete

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Just wanted to let everyone know that the makeup and the size 8 pumps have a new home. I hope the new owners enjoy them. Thanks for swapping. Anita

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Word up! Great...is it our first one?





Originally Posted by coolcat1022

Just wanted to let everyone know that the makeup and the size 8 pumps have a new home. I hope the new owners enjoy them. Thanks for swapping. Anita



 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Word up! Great...is it our first one? Tony..yes that would be our first..Ladies,Please don't forget to leave tokens to each other!
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Word up! Great...is it our first one? Allison, I would be happy to leave her a token if you would please tell me how to do it. I have searched and searched and cannot find any way to do that.
 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Or...

Click on the person's username on the upper-left-hand side of any post, and scroll down to click where it says "View Public Profile."

coolcat1022

View Public Profile

Send a private message to coolcat1022

Send email to coolcat1022

Find all posts by coolcat1022

Add coolcat1022 to Your Buddy List

On the profile page, you'll see "Rate coolcat1022 for Successfully completed Swaps ."

coolcat1022's Product Reviews, Swaps, and Wishlist Info

Product Reviews Written:


- 1 -

Swaps Items Available

- 0 -

Rate coolcat1022

https://www.makeuptalk.com/swap/rateUser.php?usernm=coolcat1022

https://www.makeuptalk.com/swap/rateUser.php?usernm=coolcat1022for Successfully completed Swaps

https://www.makeuptalk.com/swap/rateUser.php?usernm=coolcat1022
coolcat1022's Wishlist (3)

There ya go! Happy swapping!


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just go to one of her swap pages (example: https://www.makeuptalk.com/swap/details.php?swap_id=601) and look for some text that says "Rate XXXXXXX" (the x's are the username) and click it
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
OOPS! I forgot I added this!

This is truly the fastest way to do it





Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Or...
Click on the person's username on the upper-left-hand side of any post, and scroll down to click where it says "View Public Profile."

coolcat1022

View Public Profile

Send a private message to coolcat1022

Send email to coolcat1022

Find all posts by coolcat1022

Add coolcat1022 to Your Buddy List

On the profile page, you'll see "Rate coolcat1022 for Successfully completed Swaps ."

coolcat1022's Product Reviews, Swaps, and Wishlist Info

- 1 -

- 0 -


for Successfully completed Swaps​



There ya go! Happy swapping!






 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
btw Tony - I posted the same thing here, with html working fine. The html seems to be off in this particular thread/forum, though.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OOPS! I forgot I added this! This is truly the fastest way to do it
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Yeah your right, the HTML was OFF In the swaps forum. It's on now





Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

btw Tony - I posted the same thing here, with html working fine. The html seems to be off in this particular thread/forum, though.



 

Latest posts

Top