sweaters & lightweight jackets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally had to retire my beloved black duster sweater.
frown.gif
I'm in search for a replacement, but it's hard to find something good since it's off season. I feel like such a bum in my hooded sweatshirts and want to find some simple, stylish pieces to add to my wardrobe. I'm all about comfort & soft textures, so I'm not a blazer kind of gal (makes me feel constricted!).

Any suggestions for places to shop online (or in person) for sweaters & lightweight coats/jackets? Here's an example of one style I like:

ba_1_b.JPG

Thanks!!!

Your post reminded me that my cousin is looking for the same thing. Here's some I found. The first 3 are from classiccloseouts and the others are from Newport News. They all come in black. I haven't seen any in stores and I've been looking. I promised my cousin I'd get her some new clothes and one of the things she wants is a black duster.

Originally Posted by envymi Your post reminded me that my cousin is looking for the same thing. Here's some I found. The first 3 are from classiccloseouts and the others are from Newport News. They all come in black. I haven't seen any in stores and I've been looking. I promised my cousin I'd get her some new clothes and one of the things she wants is a black duster. Thanks Envymi! I'll go check those sites out! I like the Newport News ones especially. You're in SoCal too, right?
wink.gif

Joy, here's a few that you may or may not be interested in:

ga291101-00b.jpg

Gap, $49.99

ga279266-00b.jpg

Gap $19.99

1632_21167_dt.jpg

La Redoute $39.99

1610_21884_dt.jpg

La Redoute $24.99 (available in black)

1610_18243_dt.jpg

La Redoute $16.99 (available in black)

1610_18833_dt.jpg

La Redoute $19.99 (available in black)

1656_00066_dt.jpg

La Redoute $24.99 (available in black)

Good luck!
smile.gif

Have you checked Victoria's Secret? In my last catalog - they had a bunch of sweaters on sale...
icon_wink.gif

Oh, cute Gail! I'm gonna check that brand out, I especially like the last few.

I'll check out Victoria's Secret, thanks for the suggestion Janelle!

No problem Joy! Here's the direct link:

http://www.us.redoute.com/laredoute/Layout/Layout.asp?

Also, here's some coupon codes:

• 1651-09759-406 = free shipping on $50+ orders (exp: 4/29/2005)
  • 1651-09376-575 = $10 off $75 purchase, $15 off $100 purchase, $20 off $150 purchase
Don't forget to purchase through ebates for a 3% rebate or through butterflymall for a 4% rebate. LMK if you need help w/them.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back