Sweetscents?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bookmarked this awhile ago and just found it again yesterday and Im thinking about placing an order.. has anyone tried this brand? The colors look GREAT but Im worried they'll be too sheer or just not last :/ Prices seem okay too

anywho heres the link

http://www.sweetscents.com/

i have some of their shadows and think they're great. definately comparable to MAC... here is a swatch for u

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

Very pretty shadowprincess. I love all those you have swatched. How much was shipping to Canada? I was thinking about buying from them but their swatches were a little confusing.

Thanks for posting the colors. They are so beautiful. I am going to have to check them out! I love firefly!

Oooh, very pretty! I was all about shimmer/sparkle before MUT, but I've learned to work with mattes much better than shimmer/sparkle.

you are very welcome girls!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty shadowprincess. I love all those you have swatched. How much was shipping to Canada? I was thinking about buying from them but their swatches were a little confusing. i bought mine off here:http://stores.ebay.ca/SnowmanDCE-Bar...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

coz they sell smaller quantities than on the website itself... u get a full 5gram jar of each color. i can't remember the exact shipping cost but i believe i spent CAD20+/- for 12 full 5 gram jars and they give u small packets of sample colors free plus shipping. all you do is "buy it now" a lot of 12/14/15 shadows, then send a PM to Dianne on ebay (she's the daughter of Joan from the sweetscents site) ... telling her u want a custom lot and what colors you want. you can also ask her for recommendations.

hope this helps
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by shadowprincess /img/forum/go_quote.gif you are very welcome girls!
biggrin.gif

i bought mine off here:

http://stores.ebay.ca/SnowmanDCE-Bar...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

coz they sell smaller quantities than on the website itself... u get a full 5gram jar of each color. i can't remember the exact shipping cost but i believe i spent CAD20+/- for 12 full 5 gram jars and they give u small packets of sample colors free plus shipping. all you do is "buy it now" a lot of 12/14/15 shadows, then send a PM to Dianne on ebay (she's the daughter of Joan from the sweetscents site) ... telling her u want a custom lot and what colors you want. you can also ask her for recommendations.

hope this helps
biggrin.gif

thx a lot!

THanks shadowprincess. That price is great for what you get. I must try them soon,

I want to try sweetscents but unfortunately I can't get in touch with them since several weeks. They don't answer to my e-mails. Is there a way to contact them?

I'm interested in foundations but can't figure out the shades I need.

Latest posts

Back