synthetic hairpieces and coloring

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know you can't color synthetic hairpieces with regular hair color, but could you use a color mouse, like colour pulse from loreal???

I really don't know if you could do that, or if it would take (don't think I'd recommend it though ~ ...I know after washing mine & conditioning it....after a while it starts to look like cotton-candy (Just don't put a blow dryer to it, shake them out & let them air dry over-night) ...You may wanna try the color mousse with a cheap hairpiece & see how it goes...
redface.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin I know you can't color synthetic hairpieces with regular hair color, but could you use a color mouse, like colour pulse from loreal???

A lot of synthetic pieces don't take well to color... the human hair ones you can dye just fine. You can try it though on an inconspicuous part of the piece, and see how it goes, as some synthetics will take on some color - but honestly most of the times, it won't look very natural.
icon_wink.gif
But each is different, depending on what it is actually made of... so you can test it if you'd like - might work.
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back