T J Maxx, What do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's your opion of the store? I've never shopped there but I got an email saying that their website is now set up for online shopping. www.tjmaxx.com

i *love* tj maxx. you never know what youre going to find, and you have to deal with cosmetics being picked over and clothes being strewn around though. the prices are pretty darn good. they always have perlier stuff at a good discount, and lately theyve had hard candy and rocket city cosmetics. i dont but clothes there often because theyre not my style, but they have brands like juicy and sevens. its a good place to get something like a trendy bag or wallet. i buy pretty much all of my underwear there.

TJ Maxx is a great store to shop if you have the time. I have found some good items for really cheap but you have to take your time going through the racks which can be very messy. The shoes are great too. I bought some Ralph Lauren pumps for 29.99 a steal!! I've never bought cosmetics there though. I must check out the website, thanks for the info Reija.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse i *love* tj maxx. you never know what youre going to find, and you have to deal with cosmetics being picked over and clothes being strewn around though. the prices are pretty darn good. they always have perlier stuff at a good discount, and lately theyve had hard candy and rocket city cosmetics. i dont but clothes there often because theyre not my style, but they have brands like juicy and sevens. its a good place to get something like a trendy bag or wallet. i buy pretty much all of my underwear there. I agree with Halo! You can really get great deals there.My next clothing purchase is from Newport News. I am going to get this sweater:

3F7493A_5.jpg

I Love That Store. You Can Always Find Bargains And The Stuff Is Brand Names And Very High Style. Like Any Store You Really Need To Know Your Stuff--prices And Quality Etc. I Have Gotton Some Great Buys. It Is My Favorite Over Marshalls And Ross. You Also Need To Go In Often, Even If It Is Just To Look!!!!! Besides Makeup, My Favorite Pastime.

Actually I was there 2 days ago! LOL I love TJ & marshalls... I always manage to find something... especially dress pants for work - since I'm a midget at 5'1' - they have petite departments that have stuff for us dwarfs! (Especially us dwarfs who have big *ahem* booty's)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

my tj doesn't have makeup - but their clothes are usually all brand name - and the pocketbooks and shoes are really nice! I usually always get bags there... I actually found a bag there that I had seen in macy's the day before... Macy's had it for $89.00 - TJ was $ 30.00.... for the SAME EXACT bag! Gee, can you guess where I got it?? lol I don't make enough to pay full price! LOL
icon_cool.gif

Latest posts

Back