Target Beauty Box - September 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came today and the detangle spray spilled out completely in the box. Nothing left. So disappointed because that is the item I would get the most use out of. I emailed them...

Mine came today and the detangle spray spilled out completely in the box. Nothing left. So disappointed because that is the item I would get the most use out of. I emailed them...
Oh no, I hate that happened. They should have packaged it better.

I got mine yesterday and everything was fine, thankfully. Just in time for my trip!

They sent me a $2 gift card... I'm glad I got something but a $2 refund to my account would be less of a pain.

USPS strikes again .... they delivered 1 box but indicated that both were delivered. 
USPS stole mine as well.  It's been "in transit" for 5 days from a P.O. hub that was only an hour away.

Was there a coupon in the boxes this time around? Usually they send a $3 off $15 beauty purchase coupon.

I should have my box tonight. Sadly I'm looking at swapping half of the items. Oh well!

Back