Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The summer and Farther's Day boxes are available

target beauty box summer.jpg

https://www.target.com/c/beauty-box-ways-to-shop/-/N-54wll#?lnk=snav_rd_beauty_box

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't ordered one for a long time, but this one sucked me in. I had just decided I needed a new headband for washing my face, etc. I'll actually use everything in this box.

I bought the new basics box. I haven't bought a Target box in awhile and this looks like a good travel box.

There's a new target baby box and it's still available if you're interested. It's $7 and Target lists $35 value.

BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR available online and in select Target with Beauty Concierge. I went yesterday to check it out and it is a massive box! I am thinking of getting it online so I could get cashback and I can use my $3 off $15 from my October box.

From Target website:
Get merry and bright with the 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar, a Target Exclusive! This unique curation is a great way to sample favorite items from some of our top brands to keep you looking and feeling festive all season long. An unbelievable value of $58-- for $15!

Maybelline Great Last Mascara- 0.15 oz.
This mascara features a lash-doubling formula that glides on to build great-looking lashes. The lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full-lash look. 

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator- 1 ct.
A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect.

HASK Argan Oil Repairing Shine- 0.625 oz.
This lightweight, alcohol-free oil absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and penetrates hair to restore shine and provide soft, silky results in dry, damaged hair.

Acure Eye Cream- 1oz.
Edelweiss extract and chlorella provide deep hydration to protect the skin’s moisture barrier...you won't believe your eyes.

Pixi Glow Tonic- 0.5oz. 
Original 5% Glyolic Acid Formula with Aloe Vera and Ginseng. Gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, revealing healthy glowing skin. For all skin types. Clinically proven results. 

Vichy Mineral 89 Face Moisturizer- 0.15 oz.
Mineral 89 combines the highest concentration of Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water enriched with 15 minerals and Hyaluronic Acid to enhance long term hydration, essential for healthy skin.

NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick- Full Size- 0.21 oz.
Get your glow on with the NYX Professional Makeup Bright Idea Stick. This glitzy, shimmering cream cosmetic is perfect for highlighting and strobing, and brings just the right amount of sparkle to your look.

Nexxus New York Salon Care Humectress Ultimate Moisture Protein Complex Intensely Hydrating Masque- 1.5 oz.
Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque for Dry Hair works by binding moisture deep within each hair fiber, distributing Elastin Protein, and creating a protective barrier of moisture. 

Honest Beauty Everything Organic Facial Oil- 0.03 oz.
Replenish moisture-depleted skin by amplifying its natural defenses for a supple, smooth and youthful look. Think antioxidant-dense, pure seed and fruit oils — each drop rich in the same fatty acids and vitamins known to feed your body.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- 1ct.
The rounded sides of the sponge help blend large areas of the face with a repeated dabbing or stippling motion. The precision tip helps cover blemishes and imperfections, and the flat edge helps contour around the eyes and nose.

Eylure Flase Eyelashes Natural No.031- 1 pair
Eylure Naturals No.031 is a loosely woven, compact lash that delivers extra length & fullness. The unique 'curve' of Eylure's lashes allows the lash to 'hug' the eye, making application easier and wear completely comfy. Handmade and reusable.

Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash- 0.7 oz. 
Harness the power of the ocean with marine extracts. Coconut water and natural actives come together in our gentle sulfate-free foaming cleanser that removes daily toxins and make-up.

52629281_Alt02.jpeg

52629281_Alt03.jpeg

52629281_Alt04.jpeg

52629281.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Target Beauty boxes are now available! There is one for her and one for him

target beauty boxes december 2017.jpg

This is a good one. I'm trying to be super picky about what I buy. Trying to resist this one.

Latest posts

Back