Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaarg! i missed it again! maybe next time

i liked the eye cream and hair elastics.. i def. dont need any more dry shampoo tho!

My For-Him box arrived today and I placed it prominently at my husband's place at the table. When he found it, I told him it was a surprise for him, since he always sees me opening the boxes I order for myself. I was happy to see that he was both pleased with the items and pleased with the idea that he got his own surprise box. (It's definitely the best deal in town.)

Does anyone else saw this...whenever I get a Beauty Box...apart from the box charge...there is a 1 cent extra charge on my credit card.

I have seen these 1 cent charge many time...and they are common and for temporary duration. But with Target this is a permanent thing.

Though it is only 1 cent and does not bother much but still...

Last edited by a moderator:
Target gave the same tracking number to both of my boxes and only one of them (men's) arrived on Saturday. I don't know where my women's box is :/ Target order tracking still shows in progress for both. I cannot call them, I'm in China now. Do you know a good way to reach them online?

@@DianeER did you have the same tracking number for both boxes online?

I got mine yesterday (my post office delivered TWICE to me on sunday!!)  I guess they are in their holiday delivering modes.

I ordered 2 - and both had the deep plum lipstick which is beautiful.

to me that looks purple!!  haha - that is the shade I got as well - dark apprentice. 

Back