Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was already planning to skip this one, but was afraid to see a great box and not be able resist.
This box lost me at perfume sample and cushion sample they gave in the last box.

I have 3 extra coupons that expire on 2/14/16 so I'll list out the promo codes in case anyone can use them (they are for $3 off beauty purchases of $15 or more):

Promo code: JNRTXXC3VGWBXMP // bar code:  9856-0112-1049-5428-0161-8604-58

Promo code: JNRXJY9MKMGBXMP // bar code:  9856-0112-1049-5428-0161-8604-58

Promo code: JNRKFJ4JHFKBXML // bar code:  9856-0112--7230-4842-0938-2604-58

This was my first Target box so I was really happy to get this. I wanted it for the cushion but everything else in it is great too. I'll use this for sure.

target beauty box spring spoilers.png

I also received mine yesterday and always love these boxes for the value!  It's sad that I'm already thinking about the next ones .... these are truly an addiction.

I got my Target box yesterday too.  I am going to use all of the items. My nail stickers came in a plain, pink-ish color.  I wish I would have received a printed pattern for the nail stickers, but I'll still use them. 

Looks like Target is getting ready to release their new box !  Looks like it will be another great one and for me a no brainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many boxes there will be. I promised last time not to buy but ended up getting both. Those nugg face mask are on my wishlist of masks I had been wanting to try. I guess I would buy all if they release multiple boxes. LOL.

Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 12.11.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 12.10.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 12.10.32 PM.png

I wonder how many boxes there will be. I promised last time not to buy but ended up getting both. Those nugg face mask are on my wishlist of masks I had been wanting to try. I guess I would buy all if they release multiple boxes. LOL.

I tried the Nugg face masks after getting them in an Allure beauty box one time and I really liked them! They left my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I repurchased them many times after getting them in that box! I also like that they have alot of different ones to choose from and they are fairly inexpensive compared to other masks.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Woke up early and found this.

New box up for sale. Products included:

Hair Food Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner 
Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray 
SinfulColors Professional Nail Color
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 
Banana Boat Sun Comfort SPF 30 Lotion 
nügg Face Mask 
you are AMAZING Juicy Grapefruit Body Lotion 
Caress Adore Forever Body Wash 
A unique body wash with fragrance-release pearls that give a burst of perfume each time you touch your skin.

Got one but not too excited...may be it will change after I actually receive the box.
50624015.jpg

Back