Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pearldrop, on 07 Dec 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:
Target gave the same tracking number to both of my boxes and only one of them (men's) arrived on Saturday. I don't know where my women's box is :/ Target order tracking still shows in progress for both. I cannot call them, I'm in China now. Do you know a good way to reach them online?

@@DianeER did you have the same tracking number for both boxes online?
I noticed this when I received my tracking numbers days apart.  I had immediately written Target because I thought it was a mistake (never heard back).  Saturday I received 1 for men box, another followed today as did 1 of the for women box.  Hopefully the 2nd box will arrive tomorrow.

Thanks @@DianeER and @@MissKris17

I noticed this when I received my tracking numbers days apart.  I had immediately written Target because I thought it was a mistake (never heard back).  Saturday I received 1 for men box, another followed today as did 1 of the for women box.  Hopefully the 2nd box will arrive tomorrow.
 Thanks @@MET, luckily my hubby said the women's box is delivered today. I couldn't ask him to check the lipstick color, I'm afraid it would push him to the edge :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am traveling and he is receiving all my holiday shopping deliveries and inspecting them for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@pearldrop What a good hubby!

Mine keeps my boxes in a pile in the corner. He doesn't ever open them, even it it's stuff for him or the cats. I think he equates opening my orders to opening my purse... something he still won't do after nearly 20 years together.
He hates anything artificial (cosmetics, creams, etc) and I know how annoying it is for him to open all cosmetic boxes for me, so I appreciate extra :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

He does grunt a bit but I'll take it as long as the inspection is done.

They sent me tracking for both boxes (Men's & Women's), one was USPS the other was UPS but they both arrived via USPS yesterday.  

My guy was really happy about the box too. It happened to be his birthday week too. & he needed a new razor, so it worked out. He said it is a good razor. And I already know he likes Axe. So it's a win!

My box came today. I like the lipstick packaging. I wish it was Hunger Games though! Very cool to get a Star Wars item. And WOW I'm in love with this shade for the holidays! I hope it stays put.

I like the feel of the elastics. They feel like swim suit material.

Pacifica designs such cute packaging but then wastes it on cheap materials. The plastic feels like it will break easy. Colors are pretty and neutral. Very light but I doubt they stay without a primer.

I love Laneige so I'm excited to try the cream.

Least excited about the dry shampoo and olay and eye cream because I have so much. Still nice to get though.

took a look at the new items, i LOVE those braided ponytail holders. They seem to last longer for me. Also, thanks to this post i now know they are BOGO50% off at Target! Even if i dont get a box that is a find

I got the renewal one. For the first time in a while I will use everything in the box. I'm especially excited about the sheet mask, head wrap, and jergens.

Latest posts

Back