Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Target February Beauty Box. It's now available online. https://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box-153-february-beauty/-/A-54421857

Thoughts?

target february 2019 beauty box.jpg

The March Target Beauty Box is so pretty and practical. It's a Spring garden in a box. 

The March Target Beauty Box came yesterday. It's so beautiful. It has Easter Egg yellow tissue paper. The samples are good size! The Bliss cleanser is small, but that's okay; it's a precious little jewel. You get:

1. Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner - The pretty 3 ounce bottles say " Infused with golden Argan Oil ... a cloud of heirloom French lavender." Not ordinary French lavender, but heirloom French lavender! 
  2. TRESemme Botanique Pomegranate and Camellia Oil Intensive Mask - I think this may be a cleansing conditioner. It is a big foil pack. 
  3. Shea Moisture Sugarcane Extract and Meadowfoam Seed Miracle Styler Leave-In Treatment with Marshmallow Extract - This is a big travel size - 3.4 oz and even has a really nice spray top. This might even be a nice bottle to refill when it's empty. 
  4. Shea Moisture Matcha Green Tea and Probiotics Soothing Toner - Pretty green liquid also in a spray bottle, 2 oz 
  5. Bliss Rose Gold Cleanser - Little 1 oz bottle, but has rose water in it, and leaves rose gold shimmer on your face after washing. Maybe save to use before special evenings out. 
I LOVE the box. The Easter pastels, the nice sizes, the garden of natural extracts. For $7.00, everything is something I can really use. I'll have to start keeping an eye on Target again. 

The Lavender shampoo and conditioner in this month's box smell amazing - wonderful powdery floral scent. 

I am big fan of Target Beauty Boxes and I have used them a lot to pack beauty products for my cousin's homemade lip balms but recently, we switched to another packaging service of China. Yes, the cosmetic packaging boxes of IMColorPrint are not only good at quality but designs are also awesome. You can see few below:

custom-rigid-lip-gloss-box.png

cardboard-lip-gloss-box-tuck-style.png

On the other hand, would we get any discount if we also order beauty boxes from Target again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back