Tarte Amazonian foundation, blush, lipsurgence and vitamin infused lipgloss.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So yesterday when I got home there was an awesome little package waiting on my door step. I ordered the Amazonian clay full coverage foundation, the Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in doll face, Lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint in Hope and Vitamin Infused lipgloss in om.

So excited!

Today I used the foundation, blush and lipgloss. I am so in love. For me the foundation went on great, dont know if I would say full coverage for me but more of a medium coverage which is great for me. 7 hours into my day and my face still feels great, not oily (I tend to get a little oily in my t zone towards the end of the day) so far so happy!

The blush is gorgeous! It goes on soft, not chalky.It still has great color 7 hours later.

The gloss, LOVE the color and the texture, dont love the application brush. The brush is too stiff, and kid of pushes the gloss to the outter edge of the lip. I think I may cut the brush back a bit to see if that give me a better, more even distribution.

All in all I'm a pretty happy girl.

Thanks Girly!

@ Internet Chick, I would absolutely advise trying it. I am really quite picky and so far (granted it's only been 24 hours) so good.

Back