Quantcast

Teal Eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
I find myself draw to teal (blue/green) eyeshadow colors right now. But I'm not sure how wearable any of these colors are. I'm a MAC NW25/NC35 with brown eyes.

I've looked at MAC Steamy and Stila Mystic (a pro e/s color). I also remember seeing a pretty Shu one, but can't remember the name.


Anyone tried any of these? or have other recs?

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I find myself draw to teal (blue/green) eyeshadow colors right now. But I'm not sure how wearable any of these colors are. I'm a MAC NW25/NC35 with brown eyes.
I've looked at MAC Steamy and Stila Mystic (a pro e/s color). I also remember seeing a pretty Shu one, but can't remember the name.


Anyone tried any of these? or have other recs?

You wanna check out Shu ME 638..Such a gorgeous shade..Probably what you were checking out
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by allisong You wanna check out Shu ME 638..Such a gorgeous shade..Probably what you were checking out
I think teal would look great with brown or blue/green eyes. I like to put it lightly on the lid to make my eyes stand out. I say go for it!!!!!!!!!!


 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Californian I think teal would look great with brown or blue/green eyes. I like to put it lightly on the lid to make my eyes stand out. I say go for it!!!!!!!!!!


Cool! are there any particular teal eyeshadows that you like?
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Cool! are there any particular teal eyeshadows that you like? Hey Littleweirdo! Here are some pretty teal eyeshadows:Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Goddess"


Smashbox eyeshadow in "Smashing Digital"


L'Oreal single eyeshadow in "Fawn" (no picture, but gorgeous)

 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Californian Hey Littleweirdo! Here are some pretty teal eyeshadows:Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Goddess"


Smashbox eyeshadow in "Smashing Digital"


L'Oreal single eyeshadow in "Fawn" (no picture, but gorgeous)

Ooooh...goddess is gorgeous! Truly, it is. Go for it! I haven't seen the L'Oreal, but it sounds like something I might need.

And yet, out of the 2 pictured, I think my husband would appreciate Smashing Digital the most on me.
He likes lighter shades.

I like Cover Girl's Sparkling Sapphire, but he thinks it's wayyy dark. LOL!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
WELCOME CHICKLIT!!^*$^$^&%(*&^*(&^Y(*^*(&$#@#$@!





Originally Posted by chicklit

I'm the same way.Most of my eyeshadows are teal,green,or pink.I think they're very wearable.If you find them to be too harsh on you,you can soften them a bit by adding a little bit of yellow shadow.





 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by chicklit I'm the same way.Most of my eyeshadows are teal,green,or pink.I think they're very wearable.If you find them to be too harsh on you,you can soften them a bit by adding a little bit of yellow shadow.
Welcome chicklit! Hope to see ya around!
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
For a very cheap and good quality teal eyeshadow go with Cover Girl eyeshadow single in Aqua Paradise. It is very beautiful and very good quality for the price.

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by FairyRave For a very cheap and good quality teal eyeshadow go with Cover Girl eyeshadow single in Aqua Paradise. It is very beautiful and very good quality for the price.
I hope Alittleweirdo sees your post!
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by chicklit I'm the same way.Most of my eyeshadows are teal,green,or pink.I think they're very wearable.If you find them to be too harsh on you,you can soften them a bit by adding a little bit of yellow shadow.
Hey Chicklit,Where do you wear the pink and what is your skin tone? Just curious because when I wear pink eyeshadow it makes me look kind of under the weather.



 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I have MAC Steamy & i LOVE it.. I use MAC So There Jade PP with it, such a fab combo!

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
If the teal is light, then a bronze or neutral brown tone is worn in my crease and outer corner, with the teal brushed on my lid and inner eye area. I choose a deep brown or black liner when I do this.

If the teal is medium to deep, then I choose a lighter golden tan for the lid and the teal goes in the crease and outer corner. I line with black or deep teal when doing this.



 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Just saw the post! I haven't been online in awhile, so trying to catch up on the boards!

Thanks for the suggestion
I haven't really tried Covergirl e/s, so I'll have to check this one out.

 

Latest posts

Top