Teal Eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I find myself draw to teal (blue/green) eyeshadow colors right now. But I'm not sure how wearable any of these colors are. I'm a MAC NW25/NC35 with brown eyes.

I've looked at MAC Steamy and Stila Mystic (a pro e/s color). I also remember seeing a pretty Shu one, but can't remember the name.
icon_confused.gif

Anyone tried any of these? or have other recs?

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I find myself draw to teal (blue/green) eyeshadow colors right now. But I'm not sure how wearable any of these colors are. I'm a MAC NW25/NC35 with brown eyes.
I've looked at MAC Steamy and Stila Mystic (a pro e/s color). I also remember seeing a pretty Shu one, but can't remember the name.
icon_confused.gif

Anyone tried any of these? or have other recs?

You wanna check out Shu ME 638..Such a gorgeous shade..Probably what you were checking out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allisong You wanna check out Shu ME 638..Such a gorgeous shade..Probably what you were checking out
smile.gif
I think teal would look great with brown or blue/green eyes. I like to put it lightly on the lid to make my eyes stand out. I say go for it!!!!!!!!!!
newmutbanner5.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian I think teal would look great with brown or blue/green eyes. I like to put it lightly on the lid to make my eyes stand out. I say go for it!!!!!!!!!!
newmutbanner5.jpg

Cool! are there any particular teal eyeshadows that you like?

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Cool! are there any particular teal eyeshadows that you like? Hey Littleweirdo! Here are some pretty teal eyeshadows:Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Goddess"
622662_sw.jpg

Smashbox eyeshadow in "Smashing Digital"
699439_sw.jpg

L'Oreal single eyeshadow in "Fawn" (no picture, but gorgeous)

Originally Posted by Californian Hey Littleweirdo! Here are some pretty teal eyeshadows:Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Goddess"
622662_sw.jpg

Smashbox eyeshadow in "Smashing Digital"
699439_sw.jpg

L'Oreal single eyeshadow in "Fawn" (no picture, but gorgeous)

Ooooh...goddess is gorgeous! Truly, it is. Go for it! I haven't seen the L'Oreal, but it sounds like something I might need.
wink.gif

And yet, out of the 2 pictured, I think my husband would appreciate Smashing Digital the most on me.
wink.gif
He likes lighter shades.

I like Cover Girl's Sparkling Sapphire, but he thinks it's wayyy dark. LOL!

WELCOME CHICKLIT!!^*$^$^&%(*&^*(&^Y(*^*(&$#@#$@!

Originally Posted by chicklit

I'm the same way.Most of my eyeshadows are teal,green,or pink.I think they're very wearable.If you find them to be too harsh on you,you can soften them a bit by adding a little bit of yellow shadow.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by chicklit I'm the same way.Most of my eyeshadows are teal,green,or pink.I think they're very wearable.If you find them to be too harsh on you,you can soften them a bit by adding a little bit of yellow shadow.
icon_biggrin.gif
Welcome chicklit! Hope to see ya around!
smile.gif

For a very cheap and good quality teal eyeshadow go with Cover Girl eyeshadow single in Aqua Paradise. It is very beautiful and very good quality for the price.

Originally Posted by FairyRave For a very cheap and good quality teal eyeshadow go with Cover Girl eyeshadow single in Aqua Paradise. It is very beautiful and very good quality for the price.
123banner6.jpg
I hope Alittleweirdo sees your post!

Originally Posted by chicklit I'm the same way.Most of my eyeshadows are teal,green,or pink.I think they're very wearable.If you find them to be too harsh on you,you can soften them a bit by adding a little bit of yellow shadow.
icon_biggrin.gif
Hey Chicklit,Where do you wear the pink and what is your skin tone? Just curious because when I wear pink eyeshadow it makes me look kind of under the weather.

iibanner2.jpg

I have MAC Steamy & i LOVE it.. I use MAC So There Jade PP with it, such a fab combo!

If the teal is light, then a bronze or neutral brown tone is worn in my crease and outer corner, with the teal brushed on my lid and inner eye area. I choose a deep brown or black liner when I do this.

If the teal is medium to deep, then I choose a lighter golden tan for the lid and the teal goes in the crease and outer corner. I line with black or deep teal when doing this.

icon_cool.gif

Just saw the post! I haven't been online in awhile, so trying to catch up on the boards!

Thanks for the suggestion
smile.gif
I haven't really tried Covergirl e/s, so I'll have to check this one out.

Latest posts

Back