Temperly Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it is. I think if you called around you might be able to find it. Lucky for me, Joy is doing a CP for me.

Originally Posted by Marisol This auction is out of control! I can't believe someone would pay that much for it. teehee, you're getting it at much better rate!
BTW, I sent it off today. LMK when it comes!

icon_eek.gif
Whoa....& look how many people are bidding on it !! That's insane
eek.gif
Originally Posted by Marisol This auction is out of control! I can't believe someone would pay that much for it.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux teehee, you're getting it at much better rate!
BTW, I sent it off today. LMK when it comes!

YAY!! Thanks again Joy! Will be checking my mailbox like crazy now.

Don't you just love getting packages?
tongue.gif

Woah! That's a mad price! Just found Coco Beach for $68 on Buy it now!

Thanx for letting us know it's out in the UK tomorrow Trisha! Will have to check it out now!

Originally Posted by Trisha They didnt have it in stock yet but are hoping its delivered tomorrow!
Apparently there is waiting list in London Selfridges! But in Brum they wont have a list, its first come, first served!

Well i just called Selfridges London and the girl there said they didn't have a waitlist! And they are expecting it next week! Wish they would get their stories straight..!I really wanted to get 2 - one for myself and one as part of a wedding pressie for my friend!

Originally Posted by Trisha A girl on LJ told me there is a waitlist with over 60 people on it in London Selfridges, tho MAC staff always seem to be the most uninformed MA's ever in my experience! Just keep trying Bhav! x Yeah, i will keep trying.I phoned up the Pro store and they said it was only Selfridges who would be selling this palette? Is this true? Coz i swear i read somewhere that it would be in the UK MAC stores aswell
confused.gif

I wonder some people just buy to sell on Ebay later on to make more money...

Originally Posted by Liz there's a BUNCH on ebay now. lol!!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol This auction is out of control! I can't believe someone would pay that much for it. That is simply ridiculous. I guess someone wanted it REALLY bad. LOL!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Bhav it was originally meant to be instores now, but it is just Selfridges x Thanx!

so how long has Temperly been out in the UK? could it be that it´s already sold out on the website? cause I can´t find it.

I wonder if we even got it here in Austria. I want it sooo bad!!! I´m gonna call them tomorrow and see if we got them at all and if there´s one left. wish me luck

well I decided to call right now (just couldn´t wait). the MA didn´t know anything about it and she said it´s probably never gonna get here
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

that´s so not fair!

Me! Me! Me! Me!

Haven't tried the colors yet. It looks to beautiful to try. But I will.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Who on here got the palette then??
I managed to get one (from USA) and its on its way to me, but i think i'll get another when its released her! Its been put back maybe til mid June in the UK! I reckon they sent back the UK shipment to the USa after they saw how well it sold!

that sucks! at least you manage to get one from the US.

Latest posts

Back