temporary color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm looking to TEMPORARY dye my hair because i don't wanna go permanent.

any recommendations? i'd like to go dark brown-black from my brown hair.

Originally Posted by charms23 L'Oreal just came out with Color Pulse, hair color that lasts about 8-10 shampoos and it's easy to use because it comes it mousse form. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
Here's the link:

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/hairco...nk=&hairColor=

i wanna go black, but i've read lots of reviews and they all say it comes out purple! thank you, though
smile.gif

Hmmm... a temporary black huh? Kinda tough, because you want something that barely coats. (Which means don't get wet in the rain or you'll be staining your shirt) Sally has a brand called Jazzing... and a few other temp. products. You can also try a level 2 color that will last about a month and gradually lighten up on its own. (like Clairol Color Spa) and just get a dark brown... dark brown looks almost black for the first few washings... then lightens up a bit. Probably your better choice than to go jet black if you aren't used to it.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i wanna go black, but i've read lots of reviews and they all say it comes out purple! thank you, though
smile.gif
Just be careful not to get anything that looks or says "Blue Black" -
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm... a temporary black huh? Kinda tough, because you want something that barely coats. (Which means don't get wet in the rain or you'll be staining your shirt) Sally has a brand called Jazzing... and a few other temp. products. You can also try a level 2 color that will last about a month and gradually lighten up on its own. (like Clairol Color Spa) and just get a dark brown... dark brown looks almost black for the first few washings... then lightens up a bit. Probably your better choice than to go jet black if you aren't used to it.
icon_wink.gif
this all looks too complicated. i thought a temp. would be so easy, but i don't wanna go throguh all that JUST for a temp. and there's no way i'm going permanent.
thank you so much!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back