Quantcast

Thank You HarleyMom & Haloinrverse!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just wanna thank the both of ye for the fab recipes on this forum. I showed a few of them to my mum today & she thought they were fab. She's gonna try some of them over Christmas. I think ye deserve a huge pat on the back for all the work ye put it.

Happy Holidays & thanks for the recipes which will put an end to my weight loss program for Christmas. I'll be here in January searching for some low-fat recipes!

Reaction score
Awwwwww, thanks Laura! You are sooooooooo very welcome, hope your Mom likes em

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 Happy Holidays & thanks for the recipes which will put an end to my weight loss program for Christmas. You are too funny Laura! LOL They are good aren't they? Being I still live home with my mom who cooks - I'm not big yet on playing chef.. LOL

Reaction score
Happy Holidays & thanks for the recipes which will put an end to my weight loss program for Christmas. I'll be here in January searching for some low-fat recipes!

LOL...I'm in the middle of my Christmas baking marathon has I type, I'll be sure to start filling up the "Light and Healthy" section after the Holidays, heaven knows I'm gonna need em .

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 And that's me! Breaking the trampoline!!!

Reaction score
give give give, it's all about giving!

Originally Posted by laura127

I just wanna thank the both of ye for the fab recipes on this forum. I showed a few of them to my mum today & she thought they were fab. She's gonna try some of them over Christmas. I think ye deserve a huge pat on the back for all the work ye put it.

Reaction score
youre very welcome.
ill have to look through my recipe files for some low fat ones to post!

Latest posts