Thank you Marisol!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly thank Marisol for kindly agreeing to CP the very pretty looking Beau palette for me! Got it this morning and can't wait to try it out!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Just wanted to publicly thank Marisol for kindly agreeing to CP the very pretty looking Beau palette for me! Got it this morning and can't wait to try it out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Marisol rocks!!

Will jump on the bandwagon here too and say MARISOL you're a star
biggrin.gif

You guys are all so nice! Bhav, I am glad that you got the quad. I am hoping that you like the colors as much as I do.

Thank you all for your kind comments. Its nice to come back after a couple of crazy days and seeing such a nice post.
icon_redface.gif

I have been out of town for work. I went back to Milwaukee for training and came back last night at like 3am. The past three days seem like a blur. I also had no access to email or internet. I felt like I was being punished!
tongue.gif

Marisol, we missed you, welcome back! I know what you mean about being punished. I had to take one day off and felt really bad about it.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I have been out of town for work. I went back to Milwaukee for training and came back last night at like 3am. The past three days seem like a blur. I also had no access to email or internet. I felt like I was being punished!
tongue.gif

oh god. that's one reason i hate being out of town. no computer! welcome back though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You guys are all so nice! Bhav, I am glad that you got the quad. I am hoping that you like the colors as much as I do.
Thank you all for your kind comments. Its nice to come back after a couple of crazy days and seeing such a nice post.
icon_redface.gif

I haven't tried the colours out yet but they are so pretty! Will have to use them soon!!

Originally Posted by Bhav I haven't tried the colours out yet but they are so pretty! Will have to use them soon!! Did you check out Trisha's FOTD with the quad. It looks fantastic!

Originally Posted by Marisol Did you check out Trisha's FOTD with the quad. It looks fantastic! Yeah, i did see it, looks fab!

Latest posts

Back