Thanks for the welcome!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome (from my posts over in the makeup forum). I love this site! I found it accidentally really. I was curious about everything I was hearing about the YSL Touche Eclat so I searched for "ysl Touche Eclat review" and up popped a post with ( I believe it was Trisha) saying how well she liked it. Well after reading that and kind of looking around a bit , I decided to join. Finally just yesterday I decided to start posting because I find myself checking in most days to see whats new and because everyone here seems to be quite friendly.
icon_smile.gif
I'm looking forward to talking with you all.

Originally Posted by elljmz Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome (from my posts over in the makeup forum). I love this site! I found it accidentally really. I was curious about everything I was hearing about the YSL Touche Eclat so I searched for "ysl Touche Eclat review" and up popped a post with ( I believe it was Trisha) saying how well she liked it. Well after reading that and kind of looking around a bit , I decided to join. Finally just yesterday I decided to start posting because I find myself checking in most days to see whats new and because everyone here seems to be quite friendly.
icon_smile.gif
I'm looking forward to talking with you all. I am glad that you found us and decided to join. You will become addicted to this site and have more lemmings for make-up than ever. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself or any other mod.
Again, welcome to MUT.

Hi Jennie, We're equally happy that you found us. MuT is a great place to hang out and as you've already found out, we're a great source of information and opinions.

I'm Tracey, one of the mods. if there's anything you need or if you have any questions, just pm me or any of the other mods.... we're happy to help.

WELCOME!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome (from my posts over in the makeup forum). I love this site! I found it accidentally really. I was curious about everything I was hearing about the YSL Touche Eclat so I searched for "ysl Touche Eclat review" and up popped a post with ( I believe it was Trisha) saying how well she liked it. Well after reading that and kind of looking around a bit , I decided to join. Finally just yesterday I decided to start posting because I find myself checking in most days to see whats new and because everyone here seems to be quite friendly.
icon_smile.gif

Hi elljmz,

Glad you found and love MuT
smile.gif
It's great to have you join our 'happy family' of makeup lover's alike! Another good light reflecting concealer similar to YSL, is Clinique's Airbrush Concealor which is a good bit cheaper but just as good.

Have fun!

Glad you decided to join us Jennie! I'm Janelle, another one of the Mod's... for the Hair Talk Forum - so any hair questions, feel free to stop in there! Glad to have you as a new member, and hope that you come to love this place as much as we all do!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Jennie!
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

Welcome to MuT
smile.gif

icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Welcome to MuT
smile.gif
Hi Jenny, welcome aboard - I'm Karen from New York....you'll have fun on this website.....They know everything
wink.gif
!!!

Latest posts

Back