The Apprentice 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the dress was a bit much, but thats how The Donald does things. I also think Melania is simply gorgeous and could have gone for something simplier e.g. the Vera Wang number...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The dress ... (again, this time w/o Text) and her Vera Wang reception dress (on the left) (as can be seen on Vogue.com) Pretty dress... but reminds me too much of rumpled bedsheets.
icon_confused.gif
I actually like the Vera dress better - IMO
icon_cool.gif
img04.jpg
img05.jpg

ITA. He likes the opulence of it all & he supposedly dropped $100,000 - $250,000 on it. I wouldn't be surprised b/c he's so over-the-top that it just seems "right" for him.

I didn't watch that one, but I remember that guy. What a hottie! I actually like the Apprentice & the Surreal Life & am strangely addicted to Celebrity Fit Club. I'm turning into a reality show junkie.
redface.gif

Laura, it's quite entertaining b/c you see brains & wit being used in this type of reality show. The first season was the best & try to catch it if you can. Some of the tasks they do are fun & others are very "back-to-basics" so it's interesting how they try to capture the victory.

Back