The Apprentice 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So what did everyone think of the new season of the Apprentice? I'm interested to see how this season will do & agree w/the first firing. I'm also curious about the tasks they'll be put up to & who the corporate sponsors are.

Hi Gail, I thought it was ok but I don't think these cast members are as enthusiastic as the last members. That guy Danny has got to go. lol I also agree with the firing.

Originally Posted by keaLoha So what did everyone think of the new season of the Apprentice? I'm interested to see how this season will do & agree w/the first firing. I'm also curious about the tasks they'll be put up to & who the corporate sponsors are.

Originally Posted by Diane Hi Gail, I thought it was ok but I don't think these cast members are as enthusiastic as the last members. That guy Danny has got to go. lol I also agree with the firing. Haven't seen it yet
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh damn, did I miss the premiere?
frown.gif
Yeah, it was on last night. It might be on Saturday night, but I've seen reruns on CNBC.

Originally Posted by Diane Hi Gail, I thought it was ok but I don't think these cast members are as enthusiastic as the last members. That guy Danny has got to go. lol I also agree with the firing. It's hard to say about this season's cast, but I agree that Danny's quirky & a loose cannon. Glad George & Carolyn recognized it.

Yes wasnt that danny character a wierdo?? Playing his guitar out front of Burger King.

Should be interesting season as I love this show. In fact, we here in the MUT household, love reality shows!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

It's hard to say about this season's cast, but I agree that Danny's quirky & a loose cannon. Glad George & Carolyn recognized it.

Yes, that's him. Very interesting chap, but that's TV editting for you. We'll see how he progresses this season.

As with all reality shows, I always feel that the first season is always the best. Last season was just ok for me. I caught a glimpse of this season, and it does seem a bit interesting because of the concept "book smart vs street smarts". Either way I will probably end up watching it til the end.

BTW did people see Melania's wedding dress? (trumps bride to be)? I read it weighed 60lbs!!!

I know, the first season is always the best. I'll still watch this one b/c it's the only reality show I watch.

I saw photos of the dress on TV, but am still waiting for my issue of Vogue to get here. I can't believe how much it weighed--almost 100 yards of silk!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Shoediva BTW did people see Melania's wedding dress? (trumps bride to be)? I read it weighed 60lbs!!! Saw the cover of Vogue... in another magazine! LOL That is one heavy looking dress!
icon_eek.gif
Even that veil looks enormous!
eek.gif
Honestly, it really wasn't my style... I thought she could've gotten something a little better w/ all they money they have! I mean it's pretty - but when money isn't an issue, I would've went a different route.
icon_neutral.gif

The dress ... (again, this time w/o Text) and her Vera Wang reception dress (on the left) (as can be seen on Vogue.com) Pretty dress... but reminds me too much of rumpled bedsheets.
icon_confused.gif
I actually like the Vera dress better - IMO
icon_cool.gif
img04.jpg

img05.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The dress ... (again, this time w/o Text) and her Vera Wang reception dress (on the left) (as can be seen on Vogue.com) Pretty dress... but reminds me too much of rumpled bedsheets.
icon_confused.gif
I actually like the Vera dress better - IMO
icon_cool.gif
img04.jpg
img05.jpg

Janelle, the argument is that it's a Christian Dior by John Galliano! Frankly, I have to agree w/you. He did a much better job w/Gwen Stefani's dress & this is just WAY too fussy. She supposedly needed to sit on a bench b/c it of its mammoth size, which is why she had a reception dress. Insane if you ask me....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Janelle, the argument is that it's a Christian Dior by John Galliano! huh? Am I missing something ?? LOL
icon_redface.gif

IMO, the only reason it made the cover of Vogue is b/c it's a dress by Dior designer John Galliano & Trump was lobbying hard for her to make the cover.

Honestly, Galliano has really wild taste, which was NOT the house of Dior was founded upon.

We love reality shows here too! The one I miss is "Outback Jack." He was hot
wink.gif
and the show was really funny! Natalie was hilarious.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Should be interesting season as I love this show. In fact, we here in the MUT household, love reality shows!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok, can someone explain to me what The Apprentice is? I think the 1st series aired here in Ireland but i never saw it. And why is this guy Donald Trump so famous? Because of the show??

Originally Posted by keaLoha IMO, the only reason it made the cover of Vogue is b/c it's a dress by Dior designer John Galliano & Trump was lobbying hard for her to make the cover.
Honestly, Galliano has really wild taste, which was NOT the house of Dior was founded upon.

ok.. gotcha! Thankx for clarifying that!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok, can someone explain to me what The Apprentice is? I think the 1st series aired here in Ireland but i never saw it. And why is this guy Donald Trump so famous? Because of the show?? Well, that & for just being so rich! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
The Apprentice is a reality show where a bunch of people compete against each other for the "dream job" of being a Trump employee... his "apprentice"... they do all different tasks together and do marketing and advertising challenges, and each week someone is "FIRED!" off...
icon_wink.gif
Until one person remains, and gets the job. I saw a few episodes the first season, but really haven't watched it much after...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back