The Bachelorette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone watch this last night? I caught only a few episodes, & OMG, I used to like Jen, but can't stand her now. She didn't handle the situation nicely & I felt sorry for Jerry.

IMO, she comes off as a fame-seeker, especially after all her award show & pre-show appearances. It's not like she's earned her "celebrity" status, but apparently, some people think a reality show has-been is worthy of it.

Sorry, but she gave a lot of single women a bad rep after last night.
mad.gif
Ok, off my soapbox.

Reija and I watched it the ENTIRE SEASON, really liking JEN, but we thought she blew it by picking Jerry! The other guy was perfectO! Anyhow, after she DIDN'T pick JP, what happend? Why are you saying you don't like her, maybe we missed something? We didn't watch the proposal, what happend?

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Did anyone watch this last night? I caught only a few episodes, & OMG, I used to like Jen, but can't stand her now. She didn't handle the situation nicely & I felt sorry for Jerry.
IMO, she comes off as a fame-seeker, especially after all her award show & pre-show appearances. It's not like she's earned her "celebrity" status, but apparently, some people think a reality show has-been is worthy of it.

Sorry, but she gave a lot of single women a bad rep after last night.
mad.gif
Ok, off my soapbox.

I didn't really care who she picked b/c I didn't really follow this season. I was just hoping that she'd find someone after the Andrew fall-out.

I'm mostly turned off by how she rejected Jerry's proposal. It was such a train wreck & I ended up turning the channel b/c I couldn't stand her reasoning. I mean, if she wasn't feeling it, she should've said so @ the rose ceremony & not have strung this guy along for months.

The whole franchise is a disaster.

I know, she totally didn't know what she wanted, which is why I don't think she should've done the show. It just confirmed my belief that she was in it for camera-time.

I can't say that he or JP were cute, but he really handled it well. I just felt so bad for him to be rejected on national television that way.

OK we just watched it an how lame was that.

I think she found out he was uncircumcised and said NO WAY lol

Oops sex forum calling

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I can't say that he or JP were cute, but he really handled it well. I just felt so bad for him to be rejected on national television that way.

I'm not sure what to think of her either now....I think she seemed awefully happy on the show to tell Jerry she wasn't into him. She had this glow that almost seemed like the reason it was so easy for her is that there is either someone else in the picture or she just trully had no feelings for him. It just seemed so strange that she was so distant about it and smiling so much and he was so stunned. They obviously weren't on the same page. I question the whole show anyway...how can you find "true love" in that short period of time on tv that is so far from reality and what your life will be like when the show is over.

I saw the second to last episode... and just saw pics of who she chose... he was the cuter one out of the two, so that's who I was going for... but was he Jerry or JP? I don't know their names
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I think she found out he was uncircumcised and said NO WAY lolOops sex forum calling

Latest posts

Back