The Best (highest rated) Makeup Tools

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Makeup experts and beauty editors made this list of must-have makeup tools.

Here they are:

[*]Paula Dorf Foundation Brush. Cut and shaped by hand for precise application

[*]Kevyn Aucoin Large Blush & Powder Brush. Extraordinarily plush for powder, blush and bronzer.

[*]Trish McEvoy Tapered Blush Brush # 37. Soft blue squirrel-hair with a tapered head that makes you feel like a pro.

[*]Shu Uemura Kolinsky Sable Eye Shadow Brush # 12. The gold standard, period.

[*]Stila #13 Eyeliner Brush. Two left hands? Turning eye shadow into liner is a cinch with this tool.

[*]Shu Uemura Handy Wool Brush. A slanted-head, badger-hair brush for filling in brows.

[*]Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush. This synthetic-fiber brush fits snugly into corners, crevices and anywhere else you might need concealer.

[*]La Prairie Lip Brush. Small enough to toss in your purse, and the cover protects your bag's lining.

[*]Trish McEvoy Velour Puff. Gentlyy blends blush and powder for a seamless finish.

[*]Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. Still the best in the biz; Shu Uemura's signature tool.

[*]Tweezerman Slant Tweezer. Grabs even the finest hairs.

[*]Shiseido Oil-Control Blotting Paper. Lightly powdered sheets quickly transform skin from shiny to matte.

[*]M.A.C. Blot Film. Absorbs skin oil without altering makeup or depositing powder.

[*]Shu Uemura Non-Latex Sponges. Plush square, oval and round sponges.

[*]Q-Tips Cotton Swabs. Easily the most useful (and multifunctional) beauty tool around- you can't live without them.

Taken from May 2004 Town and Country magazine

123banner2.jpg

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Me too.
icon_smile.gif
Do you guys have a "want but cannot have" list too? LOL. I have mine!
kkbanner2.jpg

Latest posts

Back