The Best Jeans for Your Body Type

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everyone loves jeans! Thank God for Mr. Levi! Check out these tips to find the most flattering jeans for your bod.

Your body type: Short-waisted

Your perfect jeans: Low-slung, hip-hugger styles, which will give you the illusion of having a longer torso.

Your body type: Long torso

Your perfect jeans: A pair with a defined waist, which will make your bottom half look longer and leaner.

Your body type: Plus-size, wide hips

Your perfect jeans: Ones with a slight flare at the leg, which will help to balance your hips. Look for jeans with a bit of stretch for comfort, and back pockets that are large and closely-spaced.

Your body type: Very slim

Your perfect jeans: A pair with simple styling and tapered legs, for a more classic look; or straight legs, for a trendier effect.

Your body type: Petite

Your perfect jeans: A pair with straight legs, worn on the long side, to help give you a taller silhouette.

I love jeans but hate shopping for em, they have to fit "just right", and I swear some of the makers think we are all built exactley the same and like the same styles. My all time favorites jeans will always be a good pair of worn in Lees or Levis, mid waste, slim leg, boot cut. I did buy a pair of low riders a couple of years ago but they all seem to have the really flared leg, I put em on one day and went for a ride on my bike, got home and smelled something burning, looked down and there was a nice big hole burned into my new low rider, big flared leg jeans, apparently wide leg jeans and tail pipes don't fare well when they meet, so I won't do that again. One thing i don't miss is the stone wash, taperd ankle jeans that were so big in the 80's, "Yuck" I hated those things, no matter what shoes you wore your feet looked huge, I just thought they were so dorky, just my opinion though and you know what they say about opinions
icon_lol.gif

I hated those stone washed and streaked to death jeans of the 80's too! LOL. Have you tried Lee "One True Fit" jeans? Apparently they sell very fast and a lot of women like them. They've been on Ebay a few times and they are always snapped right up. I like my low-rise boot cut Levi's and some baggy pants that I got on Ebay that are Victoria's Secret loose fit, wide leg. They were brand new - cool deal!

Oh.. here is a pic of the One True Fit jeans (they come in other styles too):

ms_flarejean_fr.jpg

"Look for One True Fit featured in your favorite magazines and tv shows. "

magazines.gif

Latest posts

Back