The Body Shop Brush-on Beads

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these Brush-on Beads? They have the following kinds: Gold, for a touch of party glamour. Buff, for a polished pearl effect. Bronze, for a sunkissed glow and Pink, for when you want to show your pretty, girly side. I recently swapped for the Buff, and I was curious to see what anyone else thinks of these? They look like they're not too shimmery, but just a subtle shimmer. Really pretty! I'm surprised I never noticed these in The Body Shop before - I guess the times I've visited, I've been too in love with the body products. Yay for their makeup!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Has anyone tried these Brush-on Beads? They have the following kinds: Gold, for a touch of party glamour. Buff, for a polished pearl effect. Bronze, for a sunkissed glow and Pink, for when you want to show your pretty, girly side. I recently swapped for the Buff, and I was curious to see what anyone else thinks of these? They look like they're not too shimmery, but just a subtle shimmer. Really pretty! I'm surprised I never noticed these in The Body Shop before - I guess the times I've visited, I've been too in love with the body products. Yay for their makeup! Ooo I want Buff..Sounds pretty

Originally Posted by allisong Ooo I want Buff..Sounds pretty If I can find an appropriate jar, I can drop a few beads in for ya!
wink.gif

I want to try the pink one, too. Like I need it. LOL.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea If I can find an appropriate jar, I can drop a few beads in for ya!
wink.gif

I want to try the pink one, too. Like I need it. LOL.

That's so very cool of you..Thanks! I'm wondering about the bronze one too..

Latest posts

Back