The Eternal Bad Hair Day Dungeon! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok.. so we all get bad days, nobodys perfect. But do you ever have a day where you wish you could just curse someone to have a bad hair day everyday for all eternity?
icon_twisted.gif
A local radio station has a segment they do called "The Doghouse"... where callers call in, rant about someone or something that angered them, did them wrong etc. and then they are officially put in the 'doghouse'. So I thought we can have a thread to put the people or things in our lives into the 'dungeon'! LOL I know we're all too nice here for anything mean, but just to wish them bad hair days for pissing us off!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh gee, looks like I'm the first!!! lol (what a shocker! lol)

Ok ... today I'm talking to one co-worker about how I want a new convertible Mustang. We're talking about stuff all fine and dandy, when another (younger-than-me & thinks she wonderful) co-worker lifts her head up and begins to tell me that "If you didn't spend your money on your makeup you'd be able to get a new car" !!!
eek.gif

Butting in co-worker who obviously doesn't know the joy of a good haul... you are officially in the BAD HAIR DAY DUNGEON!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok... I feel better.... lol

Next!?
redface.gif

are you talking about z100? i love listening to people's rants! "ma man cheated on me wit' ma best friend." LMAO

i was at work today and this guy didn't leave me a tip - and everything was fine. he got the food he asked for, he got the dessert he asked for, his drink, etc. and didn't leave me a damn tip.

Originally Posted by Jennifer are you talking about z100? i love listening to people's rants! "ma man cheated on me wit' ma best friend." LMAO
i was at work today and this guy didn't leave me a tip - and everything was fine. he got the food he asked for, he got the dessert he asked for, his drink, etc. and didn't leave me a damn tip.

YEP!! Z100! lol
wink.gif

Mr. Cheap-eater, no-tip leaver... you're in the DUNGEON!
icon_twisted.gif

a few more candidates for the dungeon:

the guys from the computer office at my dorm. always PRETENDING to be busy and PRETENDING to have computer skills. in fact, whenever I go there if I have questions, all the 4 guys are sitting there, drinking beer at 4pm, smoking, their feets on the table, telling me I messed something up just cause they´re too damn lazy to get their butts of the couch and actually do their job.

Originally Posted by Arielle a few more candidates for the dungeon:
the guys from the computer office at my dorm. always PRETENDING to be busy and PRETENDING to have computer skills. in fact, whenever I go there if I have questions, all the 4 guys are sitting there, drinking beer at 4pm, smoking, their feets on the table, telling me I messed something up just cause they´re too damn lazy to get their butts of the couch and actually do their job.

Lazy, phoney, Bill Gates wannabes... you're in the DUNGEON!
icon_twisted.gif

I can tell this DUNGEON is gonna be a big hit!!!! I would like to nominate the man who came to my house yesterday to check my heating appliances and he told me there was a problem and dismantelled the gas fire.After me telling him i needed the fire he put it all back togteher again,and he got me all upset for nothing! I would like him to be put in this dungoen....LOL

Originally Posted by Pauline I can tell this DUNGEON is gonna be a big hit!!!! I would like to nominate the man who came to my house yesterday to check my heating appliances and he told me there was a problem and dismantelled the gas fire.After me telling him i needed the fire he put it all back togteher again,and he got me all upset for nothing! I would like him to be put in this dungoen....LOL Psycho Maytag Man from Hell... you're in the dungeon!
icon_twisted.gif

Ok the other day I was ordering a few more phone lines for the office. THe girl tells me that it will be $160 more dollars per phone... then she had a huge pause (like I should be SHOCKED at the amount), I was like OK lets order them. Then she went on and on and on about this and that everytime I asked a question, she should act as if I wasn't even there on the phone......I was like "OK, is it my turn to talk?" She needs to be DUNGEON-IZED!

To one of the partners at my job, who sits across the hall from me (which is like 3 feet away) and every day, all day clears his throat with this intentionally phlemy sound like he's going to spit only he doesn't, talks loud on his phone, doesn't refill the printer when its empty, picks his nose, interrupts conversations yet brags about his "fine New England upbringing"
icon_evil.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_mad.gif

Screw the bad hair day - I hope a MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE kicks in when you're miles away from a toilet on vacation!!!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst To one of the partners at my job, who sits across the hall from me (which is like 3 feet away) and every day, all day clears his throat with this intentionally phlemy sound like he's going to spit only he doesn't, talks loud on his phone, doesn't refill the printer when its empty, picks his nose, interrupts conversations yet brags about his "fine New England upbringing"
icon_evil.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_mad.gif

Screw the bad hair day - I hope a MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE kicks in when you're miles away from a toilet on vacation!!!
icon_twisted.gif

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG you are killin' me!!! Ok - we can change it to that! LOL I was trying to tip-toe around something a little less butt-clenching! LOL But that'll work too!!!
OK... Montezuma's revenge for JABBER-JAW at the phone company... and for Mr. Nose Picking Hocka-loogie !!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They're all one and the same person. One of these days my hormones will be out of whack and a stapler will go flying into his room. I can't stand this guy.
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif

i'd like to put a few people on this list but i am not naming names.

but karma is a witch and they will get theirs

Latest posts

Back