The new Apprentice was elected

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kelly was hired over Jennifer to be the next apprentice for Mr. Trump. I like Kelly and I'm glad he won. Jennifer was just too harsh and didn't show any leadership skills. She delegated the major parts to other people instead of taking on the responsibility herself. I can't wait for the next season to start.

I did watch and think that it was pretty predictable that Kelly would win. I thought the show was too long (3 hours gimme a break). I also really didnt like the format of the finale. I didnt really care for the audiences opinions. My heart went out to Jennifer, they really gave her a hard time yesterday. Although, I didnt think she should win, as I women I understand how hard it is to make it in a "man's world". Most of the the audience were Kelly fans and they made it very obvious. I hoping next season will be better.

i'm glad Kelly won. i liked Jenn until she took credit for Ivana's denim wheel. she was an amazing candidate--played the game well--but imo, didn't have what it takes to be a Trump Apprentice. i didn't like that appeared to pass the buck too much for major parts of her task. she's a smart lady & will land on her feet.

Where the hell did they get suck beautiful women that are also WAY smart anyhow???? Sheesh!! Who all saw them? Wow

I liked when Elizabeth sprinted accross the POLO field w/ the guys. Was funny

Kelly had it hands down, ALTHO, I can say, that Jenn played a great game, but WHOA aggressive??? Bigtime

Originally Posted by keaLoha

i'm glad Kelly won. i liked Jenn until she took credit for Ivana's denim wheel. she was an amazing candidate--played the game well--but imo, didn't have what it takes to be a Trump Apprentice. i didn't like that appeared to pass the buck too much for major parts of her task. she's a smart lady & will land on her feet.

Latest posts

Back