The New Body Performance line from Estee Lauder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new Body Performance line includes a firming moisturizer, anti-cellulite serum and body scrub. The products must be pretty popular since the firming moisturizer and the cellulite serum are currently out of stock at esteelauder.com. I wonder how well these products work.

EL_91HP_tall_sp.jpg

The new Body Performance line includes a firming moisturizer, anti-cellulite serum and body scrub. The products must be pretty popular since the firming moisturizer and the cellulite serum are currently out of stock at esteelauder.com. I wonder how well these products work.

Well I bet you the anti cellulite creams don't work, because dermatologists say they don't. That doesn't keep women from buying it in droves though. Maybe it's a good moisturizer. LOL.

Yeah I know they don't really work.
smile.gif
They just make the sales stories so promising....I would love to have a cream take inches off my thighs...haha They probably just moisturize the skin really well so it makes the skin look better and more smoother.

The best thing for cellulite is Teresa Tapp's Cellulite Removal Treatment system. The skeptic has noticed a few subtle changes in 5 weeks after years of experimenting & no results. The Total System includes the CRT program. Worth every penny.

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH The best thing for cellulite is Teresa Tapp's Cellulite Removal Treatment system. The skeptic has noticed a few subtle changes in 5 weeks after years of experimenting & no results. The Total System includes the CRT program. Worth every penny. Ok, I've gotta know.. how does your SO feel about your beauty spending? Is he cool with it or does he roll his eyes?

Back