The OC - Any fans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of my guilty pleasures is The OC. I absolutely love that show. Anyone else here watch it? My favorite characters are Seth and Summer. My favorite lines/quotes are:

Ryan: I didn't tell her anything. I think the black turtleneck in August tipped her off.

Seth: Okay, I was going for stealth. And also it's very slimming.

Marissa driving : Why won't you tell me where we're going? This is pretty far away.

Seth: Oh, wow. Complaining. That's very interesting considering nobody invited you.

Marissa: Hey, before I came along you were on a skateboard.

Seth: Our noses grazed. And it was like the most sexually charged nose-graze in the history of nose grazes. It's essentially nose-humping, is what it is.

Seth about Summer on "The O.C.": She used to be my shorty, but she got served.

Anyone else?

I don't watch the OC but I like the nose-humping line! LOL!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa One of my guilty pleasures is The OC. I absolutely love that show. Anyone else here watch it? My favorite characters are Seth and Summer. My favorite lines/quotes are:
Ryan: I didn't tell her anything. I think the black turtleneck in August tipped her off.

Seth: Okay, I was going for stealth. And also it's very slimming.

Marissa driving : Why won't you tell me where we're going? This is pretty far away.

Seth: Oh, wow. Complaining. That's very interesting considering nobody invited you.

Marissa: Hey, before I came along you were on a skateboard.

Seth: Our noses grazed. And it was like the most sexually charged nose-graze in the history of nose grazes. It's essentially nose-humping, is what it is.

Seth about Summer on "The O.C.": She used to be my shorty, but she got served.

Anyone else?

LOVE The OC but we're only half way through season 2 in Ireland so don't post any spoilers K! I was afraid to open this thread in case ye were chatting about a recent episode that i hadn't seen!

Seth is such a cutie & i think Summer is great too. Marissa just bugs the hell outta me

I don't watch it either... actually I think I may have only seen like 10 min. of one episode, and It just wasn't doing anything for me... a girl at work loves that show though - watches every episode. But those quotes are funny! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LOVE The OC but we're only half way through season 2 in Ireland so don't post any spoilers K! I was afraid to open this thread in case ye were chatting about a recent episode that i hadn't seen!
Seth is such a cutie & i think Summer is great too. Marissa just bugs the hell outta me

No worries Laura. I would never post spoilers without warning people first. I hate when that happens and I find out about something that I didn't want to know. I agree, Marissa bugs me so much.

Originally Posted by chanel_addict I love the OC! I just don't understand why they had to make Marisa's character so troubled! I guess drama does make good TV, eh? Well, I am thinking she's due for a major breakthrough. Any thoughts on whether she and Ryan will get back together? I don't like Marissa and Ryan together. I think that she is too much drama for him and that he could do so much better for himself.

Latest posts

Back