The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay so the month of may used it ups...

Nail polish remover

neutrogena eye cream

a HUGE bottle of ion protien treatment from sallys

Used up Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner! YAY!! And in the next day or 2 I'll use up my generic version of neutrogena oil free sacy.whatever clenser. !!! AND!! Last week I used up my target version of olay deep moisture body wash. And tomorrow I'm using a new body loofah because the one I have is 3 months old and its time to toss it. !! AND..does salad dressing and wine count? Cause I used up alot of that lately
wink.gif

used it up in the past month or so

avon eye makeup remover

Loreal Hip mascara

almay concealer

apricot scrub

clairol nice and easy conditioner

oh I forgot I also used up

Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom perfume

J&J baby lotion

suave hairspray

L'oreal Skin Genesis face lotion

clean and clear astringint. almost done with healthy sexy hair shampoo and condiioner. and...contact soulution. and my clarins pore minimizing serum. i had to get a new one. OH and my clarins hydramatte lotion.

Sally Beauty Fusion hairspray, and replaced it with a suave spray to save

Freeman pineapple facial mask

Used up more stuff this week and replaced both with items from my stash!

Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Lotion

John Freida Frizz Ease Overnight Creme Serum

Wow! you guys are an inspiration! I must have 20 sets of shamp/cond to use up already.

It's so hard to lose the jones for shopping, y'know? I've trained myself to swap instead of buy most of my stuff, but once in a while the old Commercial Consumerism gets to me. By not watching the ads on TV or reading the glossies I've really cut back considerably.

You are doin it right!!
rockwoot.gif

My all that glitters e/s broke...I was sad untill i looked in the box and saw 3 just like it. I'm almost done with my clarins eye make up remover it'll be gone in about a week if that.

my clarins eye make up remover and my ion thereapy reconstruction deep conditioner. WAHOO!! almost done with nail polish remover.

you guys are such inspirations;

my flirt! blush is almost gone,

2 eyeshadows from a NYX trio is almost gone,

Sephora brand foundation is almost gone,

haha

i personally think i have too much makeup

my clarins neck and dec cream is gone! opened up a new one. my ahava mineral foot cream is now gone as well.

You are doing awesome Anna! I am close to using up a bottle of foundation and some pressed powder, but so far I haven't used anything up.

Thank you, thank you!! I feel like i've acomplished something!! <3

lancome defwhatever eye make up remover, mac shave cream, nail polish remover, ahava hand cream, jar of clinique even better foundation.

Clarins pure melt clenasing gel, lancome defiwhatever eye make up remover, nail polish remover, ahava hand cream,and something else i don't remember what...

Latest posts

Back