The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not anything super exciting, but toothpaste (which normally i would not post about BUTTT i had been wanting to try that new foaming sensodine tooth paste and so far it has been awsome i find compared even with the regular sensodine the mint burns my mouth less.)

i also used up some tooth whitenerrs i had (go smile touch up pack of 30)

Yay, I'm feeling so good, like I'm not spending money on products I have!

Well I used up a Almay Smart Shade foundation and a WnW Megalash mascara, and replaced both with products from my stash.

I also tosseed a L'Oreal endless lipstick, because it no longer had no slip to it, I couldv'e used it as a crayon! I also tossed a Marky Kay eyeshadow in Fig because it was cracked and way to mixed up to press back together.

K since my last update i have used up

Nail Polish Remover

Ulta Nail Polish Base

Listerene Mouth Wash

Aveda All Sensative moisturizer

CO Bigellow Lipgloss menthelated and colored (it turned bad so i chucked it)

Panteen Long and strong conditioner

St. Ives Body Wash

body shop moroccan rose body butter and philosphoy beglium waffle three in 1 shower gel

V05 Passion Fruit Smoothie Conditioner. won't buy again it's not very good,

and

Lamar Vita/e Hairspray

Im seeing the products dwindle down every week!

Aquage travel sized sea extend volumizing conditioner. WOO!! and a thing of cotton rounds. yay.

Sebastian Texturizer, OPI non-acetone polish remover, out the door top coat

Purpose Moisterizer, and replaced it with a moisturizer from my stash

and

Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray and replaced it with Garnier Fructis Spray that was only 2.50, which works good and I saved cash! I wanna buy that Elnett Satin Spay, but I'm gonna wait until it goes on sale.

I can't believe I'm using up sp much stuff!

L'Oreal Conditioner

L'Oreal Revitalift Moisturizer

No7 Refine and Rewind serum (again), Cargo TexasLash (thank god, it was a terrible mascara) and Rusk Being Sexy hair spray

Clarins neck and dec cream. Need to get a new one I dont have another in stock....

Latest posts

Back