The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k the past weeks used-em-ups

lemongrass clarifying facial scrub

caress exotic oil infusions sample

naked naturals - citrus and keratin fortifying conditioner

neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towlets

lubraderm extremely sensative lotion

oh my god, this thread makes me feel so bad. I need to use up some of my stuff before i buy more :x

I have been on a no buy for about a month and have used up tons of products since then

Almay concealer

Avon glimmerstick eyeliner

ELF clear mascara

tons of chapsticks

Amay i-color eyeliner

I'll be on a no buy for about another month and I'll check in as I go weekly.

I used up my Chanel No. 5

D=

so now I have to wait until XMAS to get a new bottle

I also used up a tube of mascara, but i forget which brand

My eyeshadow duo from Too Faced fell and the colors mixed so now i cant use it. Which sucks because that was my favorite.

I'm so ready for next week to be over so I can get paid and go out and buy a replacement

I used up a Bonne Bell Lip Smacker yesterday. It would be missed except I have about 30 others just like it waiting in my stash.

I used up my Clinique liquid foundation a week or two ago, and used up my MAC one today! (I also gave one to my little sis, because I have too many foundations. She loves it!)

That's three down, two to go!

Clean & Clear Continuous control acne cleanser (10% Benzol Peroxide) keeps the acne away

MAC mini lipglass in Soft Spot (part of the neutral lips holiday set). Yeah I use stuff quick. XD

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear mascara

This no buy thing is going well for me. So far I used up my Funtabulous dazzleglass, mac wipes, pro long wear lip color in ripe and ready, boot black liquid eyeliner, mac brush cleaner. Yay! I can b2m. I have like 24 empties now! (lol, including my e/s depots :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) my stila tinted moisturizer in tone, philosophy 3 in 1 shower gel, lancome hypnose EDP (i'm on my 4th bottle!) I can actually CLOSE my train case now. It's liberating :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i used up a cristophe conditioner in a purple bottle.

i was really proud of this cause it was a super thick conditioner that i didnt really like so it took me a long time to use up

i used up some herbal esscence twisted sister curl enhancing mouse.

another product i absolutely hate because it makes my hair look super oily and when my hair dries i have to scrunch it again so it wont be crunchy. so this i say goodby, and good ridence

Used up some Goldie lip gloss in Baby. Why am I only just now finding out that it has been discontinued? Good thing I didn't plan on repurchasing.

Used up my Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in nude. Had a backup so no need to go to the store.

secret clinical stregnth deodorant. WAHOO!!and another bottle of wine....

Used up the last of my Suave Fresh Berry Smoothie body lotion. Though I love the scent, I was glad to see it go.

Latest posts

Back