The Pacifier

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I took my cousin's daughters to see Disney's The Pacifier today while they're on Spring Break. I've never had much of an opinion of Vin Diesel, but may I just say that he's got a SMOKIN' hot bod!

Sorry, I just had to share.
redface.gif

mmmm... Vin Diesel is my celebrity boyfriend. lol. he's actually my desktop picture where he's under a shower and you can ALMOST see down there.

he's hot in the movie the boiler room. something about his attitude and kinda being the nice guys, and mmm... the man looks damn good in suits!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 mmmm... Vin Diesel is my celebrity boyfriend. lol. he's actually my desktop picture where he's under a shower and you can ALMOST see down there. Is this the black & white/sepia photo? I recall that from an InStyle Magazine issue a few years back.
I saw Boiler Room & didn't think much of him then & come to think of it, he looked awesome in a suit.
smile.gif

*drool*

I love Vin!!! I mean seriously.. that ASS!!! it's gotta be hard like steel! And I think if he would just say to me, with that amaazingly sexy voice: "hey babe", I'd have an orgasm.. he doesn't even have to touch me!

Latest posts

Back