The Pink Panel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my serum is arriving today. I have a UPS shipment coming, that I am not expecting. It's coming from a town in VA and I checked and it's a town near where ThePinkPanel is located.
I don't have any unexpected USPS or UPS shipments coming and I got into a serum/eye cream study.  (I can't sign up for the FedEx tracking calendar for some reason.  It's giving me trouble because I don't have a FedEx shipping account #.)  I don't think it's supposed to start for over a week, though.

Today is the start of my study prep. I think I just have to stop using any pore serums and chemical peels today and can't use any from now until the end of the study.

I can't wait to start using the mystery pore serum, though. I haven't tried one before and my pores have seemed so much more noticeable the last year or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the start of my study prep. I think I just have to stop using any pore serums and chemical peels today and can't use any from now until the end of the study. I can't wait to start using the mystery pore serum, though. I haven't tried one before and my pores have seemed so much more noticeable the last year or so.
I have an anti-aging serum and eye cream to start using pretty soon.  I'm supposed to stop using serum and eye cream today.  I'm a little peeved because I'm SO CLOSE to finishing off a full-sized eye cream.  But, I want to follow their rules so I will do what they say.  Which means no eye cream or serum until Monday when the study begins.

How are you liking it so far? Seeing any noticeable differences? 

(if this type of discussion is not allowed, please let me know!)
Maybe we should wait to discuss after the study is over.

Anybody got into the hair dryer study? I was not selected. I wonder what the brand is.

Anybody got into the hair dryer study? I was not selected. I wonder what the brand is.
I'm did and it's my first study with them ever after trying for about a year!! I have not received it yet, but I will let you know the brand I get. It is supposed to be 1 of 3 I believe. 

I'm did and it's my first study with them ever after trying for about a year!! I have not received it yet, but I will let you know the brand I get. It is supposed to be 1 of 3 I believe. 
Thanks. For some reason I think it's Harry Josh.

This was my first survey too. Hopefully I will get selected one day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks. For some reason I think it's Harry Josh.

This was my first survey too. Hopefully I will get selected one day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This hair dryer study finished up today. Panelists were sent one of 3 T3 Micro Hair Dryers to test. 

T3 Featherweight Compact hair dryer

T3 Featherweight 2 hair dryer

T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i hair dryer (this is the one I got to test)

Not Harry Josh, but not too shabby either!

This hair dryer study finished up today. Panelists were sent one of 3 T3 Micro Hair Dryers to test. 

T3 Featherweight Compact hair dryer

T3 Featherweight 2 hair dryer

T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i hair dryer (this is the one I got to test)

Not Harry Josh, but not too shabby either!
Wow! Lucky you, yours is the most expensive one. $250 is something I wouldn't pay for a hair dryer though, even if it promises to give silky-princess hair.

How was it? What are your impressions?

Took a pre-qualifier and then recieved an email that.......
Good luck!  You will be notified in 3-5 business days if chosen to participate

.....It's been 5 days....I hope they send me something soon....been a member for a while and have never been able to qualify for anything......fingers crossed.

It sucks, I keep seeing only surveys for products for older ladies. I'm almost 21. So, nothing below 35 I've seen for target surveys. 

It sucks, I keep seeing only surveys for products for older ladies. I'm almost 21. So, nothing below 35 I've seen for target surveys. 
I am below 35 and I got into a study recently (actually doing it right now). Just like you, I was almost sure that I would never get into a PinkPanel study before I qualified for this one. So, hang in there, you will definitely get into a nice study soon ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Took a pre-qualifier and then recieved an email that.......
Good luck!  You will be notified in 3-5 business days if chosen to participate

.....It's been 5 days....I hope they send me something soon....been a member for a while and have never been able to qualify for anything......fingers crossed.
They don't notify unless you are chosen to participate and the notification e-mail comes from a real person, not the default bot. Hope you qualify for a nice study soon. Don't forget to check their Facebook page frequently, they don't e-mail most of the study qualifier links, just share it there.

Has anyone gotten an email about the primer yet? I did the survey and haven't heard back sucks. Did anyone get it?

Hey, just signed up for the Pink Panel,

1) can someone tell me how long it takes to get the first tester product?

2) And what if you accidentally miss the survey on facebook, will you be taken off the list to try new products?

thanks

Back