The Rankings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since this is a democratic board, please vote!!

ranks.gif

Bravegirlie, Unfortunately, you don't get anymore privileges, it's just to show others how much you post. But look at it like an actual rank. Be proud of the rank...talk about your rank...share your rank...LIVE the rank LOL Actually as this board grows, we will most likey be in need of some moderators to "police" the forums when we are not here. So people who post alot are at the top of the list. Lets just see how much it grows.

Originally Posted by Bravegirl

I admit I'm clueless. How does the ranking affect us all? Is it just a status or are are privileges associated with the different levels? Thanks.

I have to give it a name cuz I cannot just jump from 0-2 hearts We have to have a name for 1 heart

Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

I would just drop the subpar category... Go from newbie to student at 10 posts...

Hi Brenda!

Nice that you could make it. We hve alot of nice people here, so have some fun, huh

Originally Posted by Brenda Kaye

Hello Everyone,
I am obviously a newbie to this forum. Thank you Tony for your invite.

biggrin.gif

Yeah I changed it due to popular appeal
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bravegirl

Originally Posted by TonysDesigns

I have to give it a name cuz I cannot just jump from 0-2 hearts
We have to have a name for 1 heart

Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

I would just drop the subpar category... Go from newbie to student at 10 posts...

I looked up subpar in an online thesaurus:
http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?r=2&q=subpar

When I saw that I was subpar, I though "Gee, what did I do wrong?" Then I realized that it's just a rank based on the number of posts you have.

It just took me back to times when some rotten people ruled my world.

Latest posts

Back