The Sims 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) So do they really whoohoo on that game? like show it it and all well they go under a blanket so you can't see the actual act and when its done fireworks go off and they come out of the blankets in their underwear.

omg, really? I might need to get this. Altho I am more of a shooting game player...I might not have th patience for that game...

Originally Posted by Anya1976

well they go under a blanket so you can't see the actual act and when its done fireworks go off and they come out of the blankets in their underwear.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) omg, really? I might need to get this. Altho I am more of a shooting game player...I might not have th patience for that game... if you use the cheats it does speed things up like the falling in love thing you have to at least have crushes on the people you "woohoo" with. your characters can have affairs. (as long as their SO is not in the same house at the time or they get jealous and smack the crap outta ya)
i just think having your sim abducted by aliens and having an alien baby is hysterical. little green babies lol gotta love it.

Back