Theme Suggestions (Updated 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do Zombie anytime..

I already have my Halloween idea planned out... and I'm dressing like it for work.. Also.. I just found out I have another Family Reunion on the 29th of Oct.. and have convinced..some other female family members to dress up for Halloween and go to it w/me!

I would love to see a Razor Candy theme. Her look is unique and her style is just impeccable. Very gothic but crazy sexy. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dont know if this is where to put this. but, Is Dare still running??? I'm chafing at the bit for a challenge! I would love to see this continue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please

Originally Posted by SooKiDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dont know if this is where to put this. but, Is Dare still running??? I'm chafing at the bit for a challenge! I would love to see this continue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please
Me too- I haven't been on in a while and was so dissapointed to see that there are no current challenges! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Unfortunately our moderator who does the Dare To Be challenges has not been around the last month and we are in the process of finding someone to take over the position. Anyone interested?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unfortunately our moderator who does the Dare To Be challenges has not been around the last month and we are in the process of finding someone to take over the position. Anyone interested?
I'll pick it up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A Holiday Theme could be cool! Especially with the 4th of July coming up! I also love Christmas!!..Christmas in July?? 

Back