Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about a Porcelain Doll theme? Flushed cheeks and pursed ruby lips, falsies, the works...I don't know if this fits with any other theme mentioned though...Or an Autumn Leaves theme? We could also do a Changing Faces Theme, where you try to make the biggest change...like if you are fair, use bronzer or darker base, or vice versa, and try to be unrecognizable. I am not sure if this would work, but I figured I may as well throw it out there...

The Sexy Secretary one sounds like fun!

I don't know if anyone has suggested this...but i think it would be pretty fun to transform a male into female...like how Kevin Aucoin did in his Making Faces book...i think it would be interesting and something different!

Great suggestions...we certainly are a creative bunch!
claps.gif

Cool! You can transform me!

Originally Posted by Moneeka I don't know if anyone has suggested this...but i think it would be pretty fun to transform a male into female...like how Kevin Aucoin did in his Making Faces book...i think it would be interesting and something different!

So what is next weeks theme going to be?? I'm excited..

these are way fun.

Love Mary Amber
icon_lol.gif

What about a Pointillism theme? It is a type of art style...

Here are some inspiration pics... I love this type of art!!

How about "Winter Wonderland" or "Ice Princess" frosty eyes, shimmery lips and rosy cheeks. I'm thinking Julie Chrisite in "Doctor Zhivago."

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I really like the "ice princess" winter theme... That could be a real challenge!! I second Leila!

Latest posts

Back