This is the hair color that I want

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think of this hair? I like the color and the length. Of Course Jessica Simpson is gorgeous too.

bf_pea_01_101103.jpg

Thats a great color, it'll look beeeuuuuutful on you! Are you going for the tan too? *self tan of course* At the salon I work at we get so many requests for her hair color, tough to maintain but so so pretty.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What do you think of this hair? I like the color and the length. Of Course Jessica Simpson is gorgeous too.
bf_pea_01_101103.jpg

Yeah you are right, it's tough to maintain and I'm not sure if I'm up for that. I used to have this color natural when I was younger but now I'm so dark
frown.gif

nice!!! Hey reija, are u going to see jessica simpson next thurs?? She will be in glendora at walmart. Most likely i will go. I hope it wont be too crowded and crazy but i bet it will be. She's a star
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What do you think of this hair? I like the color and the length. Of Course Jessica Simpson is gorgeous too.
bf_pea_01_101103.jpg

oh I didn't know she was going to be visiting over there. I most likely won't be able to make it. It's pretty far too.

Hi Reija,

Did you get your hair done or are you planning on it?
icon_question.gif
This looks like a nice warm blonde color.

Calif.

bf_pea_01_101103.jpg

I have to admit that I did it myself.
smile.gif
I used the L'Oreal kit where you put the base color on first and then do the highlights. I forget the name of the product now. I've used the color before and I've had really good results. Very natural looking. My hair stylist actually told me before that if I can get this kind of results from a drugstore brand I shouldn't pay a hair stylist to do it because people pay a lot of money to get the same results. I appreciate my hairstylist telling me that instead of offering to do my color for me for high price. My hair stylist is very skilled and does an excellent job with cuts and colors but she is also a bit more expensive.

Back