This is Weird!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok.. I'm in the 98% - try this!!! WEIRD!!!
icon_eek.gif

This is really weird.

At the end of this message, you are asked a question. Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it. Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun "test"... AND kind of spooky at ! the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you.

Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the "test".

Now... just follow the instructions as quickly as possible.

Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one..

You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind.

You'll be surprised.

Start:

How much is:

15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over..

Come on, one more...

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom...

A bit more...

You just thought about a red hammer, didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.

OMG I said, BLUE Hammer!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ok.. I'm in the 98% - try this!!! WEIRD!!!
icon_eek.gif

This is really weird.

At the end of this message, you are asked a question. Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it. Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun "test"... AND kind of spooky at ! the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you.

Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the "test".

Now... just follow the instructions as quickly as possible.

Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one..

You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind.

You'll be surprised.

Start:

How much is:

15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over..

Come on, one more...

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom...

A bit more...

You just thought about a red hammer, didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.

I thought of a purple wrench!

I don't know where they came up with that 98% figure -- unless those of us on MUT aren't an accurate representation of the population!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek I don't know where they came up with that 98% figure -- unless those of us on MUT aren't an accurate representation of the population!
wink.gif
I like to think that we are all unique in our own special ways.
tongue.gif

I thought red hammer - did you just say something right away - or did you actully think about it?

i said pink hammer and my brother said blue monkeywrench, but then he admitted that he barely did the math LOL

that was very weird!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG I said, BLUE Hammer! Me too! I was visualizing my blue screwdriver, but blurted out blue hammer instead. LOL!

Latest posts

Back