Thongs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know the scary thing... slap some HUGE glasses on him & a goatee, & he looks like this guy that would come out of his room in his thong (when I worked @ a tanning salon) and insist on spending an hour "Using the mirrors" (We had full length mirrors and our radio set up just off the main lobby) this meant he would practice his stripping dancing moves - HORRIBLY - snapping fingers and bopping away!!! WHO DOES THIS!?!!?! He was a total wierdo!!! We would call people in to watch him... he would be in FULL VIEW of everyone & had a body like this guy! Then if someone would come in he would run into the tanning room & hide... We didn't tell him to stop b/c it was WAY TOO BIZARRE and funny that we needed the laugh! I tried to trick him into letting me tape him... I lied & said I knew someone who was a "head honcho' at a male strip club that was looking for dancers... just so I could show everyone when they thought I was kidding about this guy! He almost did it too!!! LOL (I'm bad lol) But eventually we had to tell him to limit his "mirror" time to 10 min. because he was holding up the room by keeping his stuff in it (& not being dressed) for hours at a time If we weren't that busy!
icon_eek.gif
Then he tried to persuade us to let him stay if he kept his clothes out in the lobby with him.. um NO Thanks!
icon_eek.gif

LOL yes, you bad

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ya know the scary thing... slap some HUGE glasses on him & a goatee, & he looks like this guy that would come out of his room in his thong (when I worked @ a tanning salon) and insist on spending an hour "Using the mirrors" (We had full length mirrors and our radio set up just off the main lobby) this meant he would practice his stripping dancing moves - HORRIBLY - snapping fingers and bopping away!!! WHO DOES THIS!?!!?! He was a total wierdo!!! We would call people in to watch him... he would be in FULL VIEW of everyone & had a body like this guy! Then if someone would come in he would run into the tanning room & hide... We didn't tell him to stop b/c it was WAY TOO BIZARRE and funny that we needed the laugh! I tried to trick him into letting me tape him... I lied & said I knew someone who was a "head honcho' at a male strip club that was looking for dancers... just so I could show everyone when they thought I was kidding about this guy! He almost did it too!!! LOL (I'm bad lol) But eventually we had to tell him to limit his "mirror" time to 10 min. because he was holding up the room by keeping his stuff in it (& not being dressed) for hours at a time If we weren't that busy!
icon_eek.gif
Then he tried to persuade us to let him stay if he kept his clothes out in the lobby with him.. um NO Thanks!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL yes, you bad Oh you'd do it too!!! LOL C'mon now!! IMagine this guy coming into your job... stripping down to thong, then come out in public to dance in front of your mirror!?!?! LOL FOR HOURS!!!! He'd be there all day if we'd let him!!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL

LOL, I think it's the whole weed eater thing

Originally Posted by Naturally

Okay ..I quickly got on at home b4 coming to work ...so I could see this ...NOW I'm NOT exactly sure why ...cause it's leaving a really BAD image in my head! GOD ...was that pathetic ..and he thinks he's hot!

Back