Thought about what NYangel said...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta look for those! I want a different blending brush and haven't found any makeup brushes that i like. maybe with the big variety of paint brushes, there will be one I like.

i wonder if there is a good powder brush...
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MAC Yes, it looks like I'll visit Michaels ASAP. This is way more economical than MAC brushesDid Janelle review them?

not yet - but I will
wink.gif

Wow! These brushes look so great! What a collection you have! You sold me on these now. I gotta make a trip to Michael's ASAP!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow! These brushes look so great! What a collection you have! You sold me on these now. I gotta make a trip to Michael's ASAP! It's great ! You can get a whole collection for less than the price of one MAC brush! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

See what you started Janelle?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can see the headline tomorrow:

"Michael's stores in a panic due to demand on brushes. Lock your children at home and bring your wallet"

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa See what you started Janelle?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can see the headline tomorrow:

"Michael's stores in a panic due to demand on brushes. Lock your children at home and bring your wallet"

tongue.gif

Yeah! I started a trend! LOL I'm finally a 'trendsetter'! LMAO
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Just bought 2 more tonight! LOL They're both "MAXINE'S MOP' style brushes (1/4" and 3/8") by Loew Cornell (#270) **Update: These 2 brushes ROCK!!! Holy cow I got such good results! Definitely pick them up if you go to Michaels or an art store that sells Loew Cornell!! **

ok oooooldd thread but a few months ago i went to vermont and i went to michaels and i bought about 5 brushes it cost me under 20$ and i LOVE them. everyone go buy craft brushes!

Latest posts

Back