Thoughts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for an interesting brown belt & stumbled across this. Honest opinions are welcome.
wink.gif
TIA!
c3_1_b.JPG

I have a pair of jeans that would look great w/them b/c they're a really dark wash. The crystals really make it pop, but I'm thinking that I could make it for about the same amount it would cost to buy & ship. LOL!
eek.gif

I LOVE it Gail. All those belts are in fashion in Ireland at the moment. Love it!

would look cool with some lowrider jeans....what do ya think?

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I'm looking for an interesting brown belt & stumbled across this. Honest opinions are welcome.
wink.gif
TIA!
c3_1_b.JPG

That's what I was thinking. I have a pair that are semi-low & this belt would rock the jeans.
wink.gif

Cute belt Gail!

And welcome to Makeuptalk P-Nut1! I'm Joy from Los Angeles & one of the make-up forum mods. I'm glad that you have found our happy corner of the web. When you get a chance, please stop by the General Chit Chat forum and introduce yourself!

Aloha & Welcome to MuT P-Nut1! Thanks for your opinion. I'm still watching the belt, but since I'm going to SF next week, I might wait until I can find something there.

Latest posts

Back