Quantcast

Tinkerbell makeup

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Does anyone else remember the Tinkerbell makeup from the 80s? That was my first introduction into makeup & I remember loving the bright pink packaging & the peel off nail polish! I was curious to see if the company still exists, but I can't find anything online! Sad...

Reaction score
I actually do remember the peel off nail polish, how funny, that was a long time ago. But unfortunatly, I have no clue it the company still exist. sorry for not helping

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Does anyone else remember the Tinkerbell makeup from the 80s? That was my first introduction into makeup & I remember loving the bright pink packaging & the peel off nail polish! I was curious to see if the company still exists, but I can't find anything online! Sad...

ben

Reaction score
yes! i remember the products : ) i do not think that they are still production though

Reaction score
Oh my gosh I forgot about that!!! I would love to get some for my daughter, partially so I could have my makeup all to myself. Let me know if you find it anywhere.

Reaction score
oh my god YES!! i was the tinkerbell princess i had it all! my obsesesion began early

Reaction score
Oh, funny! I thought you were speaking about Paris Hilton's dog
This was the only "Tinkerbell" I've ever heard before

Latest posts