Tinkerbell makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember the Tinkerbell makeup from the 80s? That was my first introduction into makeup & I remember loving the bright pink packaging & the peel off nail polish! I was curious to see if the company still exists, but I can't find anything online! Sad...

I actually do remember the peel off nail polish, how funny, that was a long time ago. But unfortunatly, I have no clue it the company still exist. sorry for not helping
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Does anyone else remember the Tinkerbell makeup from the 80s? That was my first introduction into makeup & I remember loving the bright pink packaging & the peel off nail polish! I was curious to see if the company still exists, but I can't find anything online! Sad...

yes! i remember the products : ) i do not think that they are still production though

Oh my gosh I forgot about that!!! I would love to get some for my daughter, partially so I could have my makeup all to myself. Let me know if you find it anywhere.

oh my god YES!! i was the tinkerbell princess i had it all! my obsesesion began early
smile.gif

Oh, funny! I thought you were speaking about Paris Hilton's dog
icon_lol.gif
This was the only "Tinkerbell" I've ever heard before
hahaha.gif

Latest posts

Back